ℽ Adventure 2- Part 9 ℽ

⚝★★★⚝

   Slimecicle POV-

  The light shines on my eyes, blinding my sight. I put my head forward, squinting them to get used to the surroundings. Right now, I was in a forest, far forward from Las Nevadas. 

"C'mon Slime, we need to go back to Las Nevadas before night. You don't want those fucking zombies crawling everywhere." Quackity says while he pulls my body forward.

"Ok Quackity!"

We then started to pick up the pace, "so, is there anything I should know more about you?"

"Um, well Slime is not my full name." I say quietly.

"Seriously?! What is it then?"

"Charlie." He turned to me and gave me a heartwarming smile.

"Damn. Heh, I'm learning new things everyday."

...

Everything was quiet, but you could hear the breeze flow through the trees, and the music the birds make course through the massive forest. "Why are you helping me Quackity..."

After awhile, Quackity started to talk, "Well you see, you know about my past relationships with other people, romantically or not, but, you are the first person who I kept in my life for a very long time. You.. You are special in my eyes, I really don't like telling my sob story to anyone, but... You are one of the only one I truly trust." I truly know what I am and what I am capable now. But he also knows, that I haven't changed one bit. His life was terrible at most, but he still had a heart to give for me, even if it was tiny. Which is why I was starting to like Quackity. This is why I put my trust in him.'

"Thank you Quackity. Even if I am different, I will always trust you!" And I smiled back at him.

We were bonding, it was heartwarming, and great. And it made us closer.

...

Quackity POV-

I'm fucking scared. 

I might be having a panic attack after what I've been through. And Dream is fucking out of his high maintenance jail, and now Slime's problem is still sitting right in front of me now. I'd love to help Slime as much as possible, but currently, Dream is a problem I would never want to come across again, Dream being out and free means I'm in jeopardy, even Las Nevadas, even Slime.

After all  I have worked for, I need this place to be cleared and secured. 

I look around Las Nevadas, trying to sort things out, trying to figure something out of this hell-hole of a situation. 

"Quackity from Las Nevadas-"

I turn around, seeing my trusted friend. Relief floods my whole body, "Oh my god, Slime, Slime, come with me. Right now." I walked further into Las Nevadas, anxiety covering the reassurance. "Where is everybody Slime."

"I-I don't know Quackity from Las Nevadas, but I can try to find them."

"Ok good, good, but listen, come with me Slime. I need you to help me find Foolish, Purpled and Fundy. Something bad happened, but we need to get everyone together right now. Las Nevadas is in danger right now, I'm in danger and you're in danger, Foolish-" I quickly said as I tried to look around Las Nevadas, I see a purple man nearing us from our left.

"PURPLED!" I continuously said his name as we came closer. "Purpled listen to me, gather everyone right now. Foolish, Fundy, do you know where they are. We need to get them together now."