Ῠ Adventure 1-Part 7 Ῠ

¤¤¤ 

       Slimecicle POV-

   A few days flashed by so quick before I could count, and all could say is that the fake Charlie was right. I remembered most of my memories so quickly, my adventures, my friends. But there as one thing I couldn't quite remember. It was the time where Bizly said that we voted out Grizzly, but there was nothing more I could remember after that. I just remembered that we finished the challenge, but nothing more. I tried annoyingly poking at Bizly and Condi to get them to tell me something about what happened to Grizzly. But they said nothing, I already knew something was up the first day I started talking about it, but they just kept ignoring my questions. Right now, they are still trying to find how to get this spell broken, but they were not successful. Well because I haven't told them, but I will soon, I just need to get some things out of their mouths first. I know that I went through a lot in my past adventures, because I was examining through them everyday. All of the trauma, death, threats, and more was such a hard burden to take. I just felt miserable, but I know that there is at least more reasons why my past self did all of this, just any reason at all why he would do all of this hard work, just for silencing the agonizing pain, but I'm terrified to find out.

I walk downstairs, light fills the room from the holes filled in this room. I know they are wanting to fix the destruction that as caused, but they never did. Which confuses me. I first see Condi sitting with books around him in the right corner, he also had a book on his hand while his eyes skim through the words. I walk towards him, trying to be as noticeable as I can.

"Soo, any plans today Condi?"

"Hm? Uh no." Condi says, not taking his blue eyes off the page.

"Well, since Bizly isn't here to bother us..." Condi suddenly looks up, with a questioning face as I mutter my sentence.

"Can you just give me a tiny hint on what happened to Grizzly, pretty please. I just want one, and I wont say anything else. Please Condi." I look at him with my puppy eyes, pleading to him so I can get an answer.

He mumbled a noise under his breath. He took a deep breath in and out. "God dammit Charlie. Just don't question it right now..." Jay responded with an annoyed look. Focusing back at the book again

"Pretty please Condi, I will clean, I will do everything and anything just for you, in return, you can only give me the tiniest of hints. So tiny I wont even know what to do." I kept persuading him. grabbing his shoulder and shaking him, and still giving him my puppy eyes.

     He looks at me. He was silent for a few seconds. He looks down, then looks up to me, he bites his lip. "Fine, fuck it, just this one time Charlie, I will do this so you wont annoy me every time I'm alone. I'll tell you one word that is related in some way. Hell"

My eyes sparkle with happiness. "FUCK YES! THANK YOU CONDI, DON'T WORRY, I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE!!!" I stand up and jump with joy.

"Ok ok, don't tell Bizly, but first, leave me alone, I need to keep reading this book."

"YES!"

       I run upstairs, I was so giddy. But I stop when I was in the middle of the council room. 'What do I do with this information.. Shit.' I then lost my excited tone. I go and sit in my bed and just reflect on what Condi said. 'Hell... Huh.... Wait, I remember in one of my dreams I was like in this hell place. But how would I go there, I already know I need to go to a portal to reach the underworld. But where would I find one?' I then thought for minutes upon minutes. But I just contemplate, 'if I could just find a portal and go to the underworld, trying to find a place that makes me remember Grizzly more, then I would get all my memories back. That would be an option, right?' I know this was just another stupid idea I had just to get my memories back, but what's the worse thing that could happen to me.