Ὺ Adventure 2 Ὺ

⦿

*Very sorry I'm late to write more stories and parts, but I'll try my best to keep on track.*

Third POV-

    Slimecicle goes in the portal, hearing the chimes of sounds resonate in him every time he goes in that dark and flowy portal. In fact, he had a derive satisfaction of going in the portal, he would always feel a sense of chill going through his body, starting from his toes on his feet, ending on the top of his head, it calmed him. The sight was also a fantastic view to ponder to. The colors were dark, but had hints of blue and purple, such as the portal, it ripples and drifts, like water. It was majestic to him. He didn't feel anything when he went through this unknown portal. Even when he left his friends just to hide, he felt nothing, his feelings and memories wash away like a wave in the water because of this supernatural portal he made.

   As he goes in, this was the second universe he went to. And it was much more terrifying than the last. It had so much mysterious monsters, and most importantly, all of them wanted to kill them effortlessly. All were blood thirsty, they all look monstrous and sinister. There were so abnormal, Charlie has never heard or seen them before he went to this world. He did made some friends along the way, but they still had to face the wrath of these monsters. They also accomplish some things, like surviving the night, getting good items to live, and stuff like that. Charlie was proud of these completed goals, but he still had been hurt so many times, to the point he couldn't remember how much he has been brutally killed or injured, but he was revived by his friends along the way. This made them closer because his friends worked through and helped him along the ragged path to success.

  The third one was straight out weird to Charlie. This time, the great Charlie had to fight every item he touches, or grabs. He had to learn new fighting techniques on this one. Every block, item, or thing was life like as he touches or breaks it, but as he does, he confronted something that wanted revenge. But he did accomplish some things, even when he was fighting for his life. He did meet some people again. But other than that, he was doing fine, kind of.

  And the he went through a fouth time, he was transported into a world that other people he did not know had a choice to buy things, like animals, blocks, items to anywhere, or to any person they choose. Including Charlie. It was a mess, he to survive from the peoples'  animals or monsters they had bought to him. Like bees',  chickens, blazes, and a gigantic ender dragon. He survived in some case, but in other, he didn't do too well. 

   As it this cycle keeps going and going, he has been through a lot. In a lot of places, worlds, with friends, and list goes on. In some cases, he would also gain trauma. Though, he has not strayed the path he has started, because he really thought it was good for him, and for others. So, that's why he kept continuing his journey. And in one world, one of the longest he has probably stayed. It was called the Dream smp. He had not know why, or who these people are, but he just watched as much as he could. He watched the people, the events that has happened, and has seen the citizens' sad memories, happy memories, and more. He was mostly there. He has slimed his way all over this world to see everything he could find and watch. But really, he knew in his slimly heart. He was lonely. He watched these memories and events, wanting to jump out of his hole and scream in the top of his lungs that he was here. But he also just wanted to hide, because he was scared of what will happened to him, because all of these events lead to revenge, death and anger.

 Which he didn't want to be apart of. 

   Quackity POV-

  In the moonlit sky, it shines below to my prize possession. Las Nevadas. My city, I have created all on my own. It was beautiful, it was majestic. It will be greater and powerful than any other place that was built in the Smp. I will be powerful, and no one will get in my way. Even Dream and Technoblade, the so called, "The most strongest and almighty in the Smp", and the ones who ruined me. You may ask why these two, well here's a story. Techno, the one who took one of my precious blood red hearts. It hurts me to think he would of killed me so brutally with a FUCKING PICAXE. And Dream, well he has this book that I badly want but does not give because it's so important, and also, he just ruins every body's lives, and probably the most hated person in this world. But it does not matter now, the past is the past, but I shall create my future into something better. Everyone, even my past self would be flabbergasted of what I have built with my own two hands. 

   As I walk into the restaurant having a goal in mind, with a mischievous look. The corners of my lips tugs up, while I sneakily walk in a restaurant in Las Nevadas. It was dirtier than any other building in Las Nevadas, it was not yet cleaned, but it was furnished for sure. It had red stripes on the walls, while the rest was white. There are tables in this room and chairs for each white table. There was not much in this restaurant, it just looked plain.. "Just get the job done Quackity, just get it done so I can be a step ahead." I whispered to myself. As I walk to the other side of the counter, I get a whiff of something weird, it was an unpleasant odor for sure, but I couldn't get the right words to describe it. 

Like the entrance, this room was also musty. There was little to no food in the fridges, there was no smell of anything, except the unappealing smell that I could not define. But you can cook and serve customers, but it would have a bad review. I look around a bit more until I was ready. I pull out my diamond pic-axe and started digging the checkered floor. I continued digging until I hit the dirt underneath, I threw the pic-axe to the ground next to me, making a clang. I then pull out my red-stone and TNT, placing it in the correct order to make this plan a success. As time pass by, I finished placing the items underground. I cover it up with the checkered pattern, but the red-stone was popping out underneath. "Shit. This is going to be a problem. Uhh, what can I grab?." I look around, trying to find something to hide this mess. But in the corner of my eye, I see a green squishy thing, almost at the ceiling, but just sitting there in one of the walls. I knew that was not there before. I pick up my pic-axe and say. "Oh my god, this place is fucking disgusting... In these sanitary conditions? I'm going kill that fucking bastard. God-damnit. I got to get rid of that." 

I walk out of the building, completely annoyed at all of this. I walk outside and run around so I can get to the wall that has not been cleaned. I sigh, then pulled my pic-axe out and started to destroy that part of the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, OH NOO!"I thought it was going to be just a stain or some dirty toy, and shit like that. But no. It wasn't. It was completely different that I was in shocked. There I see a green being walking out of that hole I made. I step back, processing what is right in-front of me. It had a white shirt and three red hearts imbedded onto it. He had brown short hair, while having a pale skin, and in some areas if his body is engulfed with green viscous slime, a few in his head, shoulder, and shirt. I was weirded out of what he said." Hello fellow meat brother. I'm gooping." "GET DOWN FROM THERE!! ALSO, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I shouted. Him and I then talk over each-other, I was mostly shouting while the other person was talking normally. I could hear him saying weird shit, so the best thing I thought was to knock him out. And I did. I pulled out my shiny diamond sword that shone in the light of the moon, and swiftly slashed in a vital part of his body. Then plop. His body plummets to the ground like a stiff stick. I stand there breathing loudly, thinking inside my head if I had done the right thing or not.

•End of Chapter•

And again, sorry that I was late and was not willing to do chapter, I had stuff to do and I got bored. I'll try going into it again, but I can't promise it will be everyday since I have stuff planned. But I hope you guys has enjoyed this chapter.

1507 words.