𝔂 Adventure 2- Part 4 𝔂

:)

     Third Person POV-

   "What the fuck you want Shlatt." Quackity says with a tone of annoyance. 

"Oh c'mon sweetheart, don't be too mad at me." Jshlatt starts to say, walking closer to the table.

    The room was a cave, the walls were made out of stone, there was a wooden table on the right occupying a big weight for a workout, and stairs leading to the floor. And on the left, it contains another few small flights of stairs leading to some sort of chest. And the most important part of this room, was there was a lot of pictures of buff dudes and a title saying. "Big Man Gym".

Quackity looks disgusted of what he distinguishes in this musty room.

  Quackity observes Shlatt as he does he workout routine on the weights. Quackity then breathes loudly, exaggerating it so Shlatt can look at him. While he walks down from the stone steps, making noises that echo's the quiet room.

"You wanted me here, you gave a signs and whatever the fuck you sent me. But really, all I want to know is why. Why me, and why now?"

"Look butt cheeks, I know you're confused as fuck, but, as you see it, I am doing my workout. You came early than I expected, but let me finish my set and I'll talk to you're worrying ass." 

  Quackity looked angry. He was mad for several reasons, one is because he hated Jschlatt and what he did to him, he wasted time and energy to get here only to see his dumb ex to workout in-front of him. Lastly, he just knows inside of him, it's a deal to help him. Which, he would never agree to.

  For an hour or so, both Quackity and Shlatt talked to each other. Jschlatt, like always, flirted to the smaller man while also showing him around his 'wonderful' cave, while Quackity just wanted to go back and talk to Slime. The room was cold, Quackity not knowing how Jschlatt can stand the freezing temperture inside the cave, but he is a ghost, he couldn't feel shit. But afterwards, Jschlatt made a deal with the man.

  "Ok, I'll give you 5 minutes of my time. Only 5. And after that, I'm fucking leaving this stupid place, and I won't ever see you again. Only if you persuade me. Quackity ordered, looking at Shlatt.

   "Ok OK. Look, we are buddies. Right? I have a bit of a proposition for you. I mean the 2 brits and the Mexican Dream bitch come down here and they  tell their tale and talk to me... One of the brits, the annoying one, went on and on, but mentions that he got revived, and a book. And I heard it was used for that. And I also heard, that you can bring me back too." Jschlatt smirks. He continues. "But the green guy who comes here had said it. He has got a book, like a step by step spanish book, but except it does not contains spanish, but hieroglyphics moon runes that might bring me back."

  They talk even more about his sort of book, while Slime, was in the stairway, hearing everything they said. He was shaking on the ground, water comes down from his skin. His vision gets blurry, but he still listens to the conversation that goes down in the cave.

"Lets make a bet. Shlatt. You wanna gamble on it." Quackity smiles. " I have no reason to grab that book and help you just because we are 'friends'.  The bet is if you win, I get the book from Dream and gibe it to you so you can do you thing and revive yourself. BUT. If I win, you will never get revived and you will work for me in Las Nevadas. So lets risky with it, lets go right now to my casino, and bet on it. Shake my hand Shlatt. Once you shake my hand, that is it, whatever the outcome is. That is it."

They both but their hands, then shook hands. Making a deal. They both look at eachother, smiling. Both wanting to win and get what they want. 

Afterwards, they walk up the stairs, going to the casino to finish the bet.