ഴAdventure 1- Part 3ഴ

*Warning- just read the description of the book-*

      Unknown POV-

   "DAMMIT!" I loudly say, "I can't keep doing this. Dream isn't giving it to me... And AwesomeDude is not helping one bit, I just can't reach the top.." I walk around my office. Light shines at me from my big window while I sit down on the couch. The words of that bastard rings in my head, 'You are a walking second place medal.' I scream out loud. "UGHH! THAT BITCH DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING, I WILL REACH THE TOP AND GET THAT BOOK!! EVEN IF I FALL DOWN TO THE PITS OF HELL, I WILL OVER COME YOU WILBER!!" I throw piles of paper, even a nearby pillow to get rid of my anger.

Everything hurts. I keep losing the things I get.

I keep losing the ones I love.

     Condifiction POV-

     I throw books on the ground angerly. "WHY WON'T IT WORK!!" "Don't worry about it much Condi, you'll get it eventually. Just keep trying." Slimecicle said whilst smiling. I look at his face. He had a brown stick inserted on his head, while  some pieces of slime are scattered on his hair. He has light brown hair with green eyes. I look down and see him wearing a t-shirt with three hearts while slime slightly covers some parts of his body. Lastly, he wears normal blue jeans. He looks like an ordinary person, without the goo. "Ok fine, just for you Charlie." I smile back. "YOOOOOO! Guess who's back again." Bizly busts in the lever room with his hyper energy flowing out, it somewhat annoyed me, but I liked it. Bizly went on and on what he just saw, or what he did, just normal Bizly stuff, but it made me and Charlie laugh in a way. He was a pretty funny I guess.

"Ok. what are you guys doing now." He said.

"Well, me and Charlie was trying out more abandoned and old spells this time. It took me hours, and I even looked at every. Single. Page. And there was nothing to break a spell like this. Ugh. It is getting annoying BIzly."

"Well aren't you having fun, hey, how about we switch. I do the work, while you do your own Condi stuff. Huh?"

"What?!? No way. I don't trust you with Charlie, or even trying out spells with him. Just no."

"What! How dare you accuse me of such immaturity, I would NEVER do that." Bizly said with a disapproved face. But, I just know he will fail and get Charlie killed. 

"Sure. I trust you." I said sarcastically. I stand up and walk towards him. " I'll trust a guy who failed a simple heal spell while healing a hurt old man. Only making his pain worsen BECAUSE YOU USED THE FUCKING EXPLOSION SPELL! THANK GOODNESS I WAS THERE TO SAVE THE MAN!"

 "IT WAS YEARS AGO!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YEARS?! I HAVE MUCH MORE STORIES OF YOU FAILING SPELLS AND ACCIDENTLY HURTIN OTHERS!!!"

    I then hear a laughing behind me. I look and see Charlie on the ground laughing his ass off. WE both look at him with confusion. "Do you guys always fight like this? It's hilarious to watch you fight right now." Charlie said while tears form in his eyes, while laughing. Me and Bizly looked at each other and nodded. We knew what we should do.  We smiled mischievously and walked towards Charlie, that's still laughing. Then.

POW!

     Minutes later, Bizly is sitting with me,  both of us reading books to find spells to break this magical barrier on Charlie. Meanwhile, Charlie is at the corner where Bizly was usual at, with bruises on his body, and blood dripping down from his mouth. Me and Bizly kind of beat up Charlie when he was laughing, we didn't go too hard on Charlie since he was still a human, but it still probably still injured him. 'Now who's laughing.' I tell myself. Then, a smile comes into play on my face. Bizly looks at me and noticed my smile, and of course, he smiles too because of what we accomplished together.

  *Days later*

     I pack up my stuff, it was currently 12:01. We all decided to stop for now since we have tried so many things in the span of one day. My eyes is fighting so hard to not close, my body some what shaking because I was so tired. I see Bizly and Charlie, also looking like a mess. We walk upstairs, me and Bizly heading to the door while Charlie goes to his bed next to his throne, but he doesn't remember that is his throne, but we're working on that. As I open the door to the outside, the breeze touches my body, "WAIT!" I jump up from the sudden sound. I turn around, seeing Bizly. "What if we try to turn Charlie in a God? I mean me and Condi can do it, why not Charlie?" He turns to me with a ecstatic face. "Well I never thought of that, being a God may have its' perks, but what if we're wrong?" I replied, "Does it matter? At-least we tried something else than reading dumb books." "They are not dumb. But, we could try it... Charlie? Can you still survive one more experiment.?" I look at Charlie, he puts a smile and nods, but I know he is very tired.

   We went downstairs and tired searching how to turn a God back to normal. Me, Charlie, and Bizly all took books and started flipping through the pages, but none helps us yet. We kept taking books from the pile, telling each other which one is already read, and which one is not. Until

"GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!" Charlie looks at us happily.

   We all scooted towards Charlie trying to get a look at what he found. As my eyes trail around the book, I finally see the title, it says, "How to Change into a Human and How to Change Back.". We all were thrilled. We started to read the page, it says that we should say the following words while thinking about someone who makes us happy. Seems easy enough. I started to translate the words to Charlie since it's in Greek, then told him the instructions again,

"So I just have to say the words out loud and think of someone who makes us happy?" Charlie said.

"Yeah, we should try this Charlie, after you do this we can try other ways tomorrow." Bizly suggested. I nod in agreement.

Me and Bizly stood up and backed away from Charlie, our eyes not moving away from Charlie. He looked at us then closed his eyes, chanting the words that was instructed in the book.

"In the name of the Gods, give me the competence to live in the highest of worlds, the deepest depths of society to control. So I power thee, MOLYMPUS!"

...

    Then a light green shines in the room. Both Bizly and I covered our eyes because of the bright light coming from Charlie, until we got comfortable of the light we took our hands out of our eyes and looked at the green light. Neither me and BIzly could not see Charlie but green, but I tried to squint my eyes to see him or anything inside that huge bulb of light.

As the light slowly disperse, we see a figure similar to Charlie, but as we look more into this figure, we figure some things out.

•End of chapter•

Thank you for reading.

1248 words.