Ỹ Adventure 1- Part 6 Ỹ

◘ ◘

        Third person POV-

    The bed creaks from the weight of Charlies' body. The wind courses through from the open door to the inside of the room. Light shines brightly on Bizly's and Condi's gloomy face.

    "You-... You see Grizzly was apart of the Council. I could say he was one of the best, but darkness got him... Because of us." Bizly said, quietly saying the last part. And putting his head down to hide his regrets of the past.

*Flashback*

  "WE STRUGGLED SO HARD FOR SO LONG FOR DIAMONDS, AND THEY DON'T WORK!!!" Charlie yells loudly from his green throne.

"Now I don't mean to over react here, but I think this is a war crime and we vote Grizzly off the COUNCIL!" Charlie continues.

Bizly tries to protest and help Grizzly, but his idea got put down immediately from Charlie Slimecicle. Charlie goes up to Grizzly's throne, looking at his smiling face. 

    "Do you want to know what the diamond pickaxe thing made me do? Let me check the logs." Grizzly then gave Charlie a log carved with these words, "Hee hee log". Grizzly just laughs while Charlie looks back at him intently. Not knowing why he would laugh when was on trial. But soon, his smile will fade.

"The council has decided. That this shall be your punishment." Charlie took a bright red apple in his pocket.

"An apple as red as your sins Grizzly Plays." Condi spoke while Charlie hands Grizzly the apple. Then, as like it was meant to be, Grizzly's face fades from the smile he put.

    "An apple like the red blood you have spilt here." Charlie said. "Throw the shame juice" Just as Charlie said that, Condi throws green juices at Grizzly as he holds the bright apple. Then after, Bizly joins in.

As they stare at Grizzly, wanting him to eat the apple. He looks at it while his body shivers. Grizzly then opened his mouth, putting the apple in-front, then. CRUNCH. His teeth bites the apple while he swallows it in his mouth.

    "YES! YES! EAT THE APPLE! PAY THE PRICE FOR YOU SINS!!! NO MORE MOLYMPUS, NOW IT"S TIME TO GO-LYMPUS!!!" Charlie yelled while laughing. Charlie's eyes changes to a dark red whilst he said that, even corrupting his fingers to turn into black spots. While Condi watches, and Bizly just has a worried look scattered on his face. But the deed is done. The ground grumbles and shakes. Then the floor underneath Grizzly's throne falls from the sky like sand. The three Gods look down at Grizzly and his broken throne, falling into the abyss the apple has created. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Grizzly screams, scared to know what will happen next for him as gravity takes him to the dark abyss. Until, you hear no more of Grizzly's voice nor screams. Just silence.

"He's gone" Condi said.

*End of Flashback*

"Ehem... Well all you need to know is that and nothing else..." BIzly says, while looking up to see Charlie.

"Is there anything else that happened between Grizzly and all of us?" Charlie questioned.

"Uhhh. Well W-" Condi replied but got interrupted by Bizly.

"Can we talk about this later? We still have work to do. Giddy up people! Come on." Bizly said while pushing Condi towards the stairs while holding Charlie's hand .

"Wha- ok then Bizly, ok. Just stop pushing me right now." Condi says.

     Unknown POV-

  I open my eyes and gasp for air. As I had enough air inside of my body, my senses came back to me, so I quickly surveyed my surroundings. It was dark around me, but it had tints of red scattered in this dark abyss. I look from where I was sitting, and I was on a red block. My heart races, 'Where the fuck am I?' I ruffle my brown hair while I try to stand, but as I do, I hear a voice. 

"Now where do you think your going?" The voice echo's, but I don't see anyone or anything because all I can see is darkness and my red block beneath my feet.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I cry out.

"Remember from one of your adventures. The God with the dice, well I am simply that man. But no need for introductions right now, you must be very confused."

"Well of course I am... But why are you here, and how the fuck are you alive? I thought you were gone." 

"Well I was, but this little goat found me and resurrected me. But don't worry, I wont hurt you for now. Right now, I just need an answer to my question. "

"What is it?" I question. I kept turning my head, trying to look for this person, but I did not succeed.

"If you want to go back." 

"Back where exactly?"

"Back home, back to your friends, back to your world. I will say it simply... Do you want your life back?"

'Life? So I am dead.' I tell myself. "My life? Why give me this, why give me this option to live when I took yours?"

He chuckles. "Well, you see ever since I was revived, I pondered ideas in my head. Can I really help these people? Because when the goat helped me, I helped him for his favor in return, which made me feel things I didn't know I could feel. So I started to grow and change, and helped the ones in need in some occurrences. And in your case, your not destined to die yet in such a cruel way. Also, your friends has missed you, and I know you miss them too. I know I am favoriting you more, but you were once in my tracks. So I wanted to give you a second chance so you can live your life once more, like how the goat gave me my second chance. But, from the deal I had with the goat, I will make a deal with you too."

"What's this deal your saying?"

"Well, as I return your soul in your body, I need you to do something. Because right now, I cannot move out of this realm in the moment because my body was not given much energy, and I need to stay in my home below. It's just a little errand as you people say."

"Ok, but can you spill it out mister."

"Ok then, I need you..."

•End of Chapter•

Hope you all have a great day!

1057 words.