Seduction and Anger

Loid and I made our way to the club in his 2022 ZO6 Corvette

Loid and I made our way to the club in his 2022 ZO6 Corvette. The exterior was an arctic white color while the interior had leather seats that were adrenaline red with a carbon fiber trim. Loid had a really nice car. I'm sure it costs more than my life. However, it began to confuse me. A limo? A corvette? A normal house? Maybe he likes to live the best of both worlds.

I was so fucking nervous. I wasn't sure how I was going to go about this 'seducing' thing. What if this guy doesn't even think I'm attractive? I had so many worries.

My legs rapidly bounced up and down and my hands grew pale, excreting a cool sweat.

"What's wrong?" Loid asked with concern while in the driver seat.

"I-I'm just nervous," I said with a rattled voice. I started rubbing the sweat on my thighs as I continued to blurt out my words. "I mean w-what if I don't do a good job? What if I'm not a-attractive enough to get him into one of the private rooms? What if I can't seduce him? I-"

Loid grabbed my hand and squeezed it. His hand was warm and dry, the complete opposite of mine. Was he nervous at all?

"I promise you attractiveness will not be a problem. You'll do fine. Just relax," he said calmly.

He was still holding my hand... it actually made me feel better. It made me feel a little... safe.

I looked over at Loid, but his eyes still remained on the road. I wonder what he was thinking...

Loid pulled up to the valet stand and got out of the car immediately. He threw his keys to one of the valet guys and came around to open the door for me.

He reached out his hand for me to grab it. He was being too kind... I grabbed his hand and he helped me out of my seat.

I readjusted my dress and looked around. Loid's car wasn't the only luxurious one here. There was so many cars lined up on the side of the road. Maserati's, Porsche's, Rolls Royce's, and so much more. Do a lot of rich people come here to party? If that's the case... how is a college student able to afford a night out in this club?

I took my gaze away from the street and focused it on the club. In front of me stood a tall building with glass tinted windows. I couldn't see anything on the inside, but I'm sure everyone inside could see outside. In addition, the building was topped with a balcony that contained groups of people mingling with drinks in their hands. I could hear the music from where I was standing. The general EDM/House music that I liked to dance to. My eyes made it to the door of the building. A bouncer stood by the door. He was a bald white man and a little on the heavier side. He looked so intimidating. I'm sure he wasn't playing around with anyone. The bouncer was followed by huge line of people behind a red velvet rope. There were too many people to count, I'm sure the line looped around the entire building. There was no way we were going to be able to get in, at least not before this guy decides to leave.