The Resort, Day 2

Loid and I sat awkwardly on the ground looking away from each other

Loid and I sat awkwardly on the ground looking away from each other. We both had ourselves covered in sheets and pillows that were already scattered on the ground. I think both of us were too afraid to speak or even ask about what happened last night. Loid isn't saying anything, which makes me think that he has absolutely no idea what happened either.

The main door unlocked.

"Man, what a night! So I met this girl and-"

Franky stopped mid sentence and examined the room. I'm sure it looked weird. Pillows and blankets thrown all over the place, our clothes tossed around, and Loid and I covering ourselves making it a good assumption that we were both naked underneath. Which we were...

"Uhh..." Franky said awkwardly, his smile fading.

I couldn't stand the tension.

"I-I'm gonna go shower..." I said quickly. I stood up with one of the blankets wrapped around me and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

Franky and Loid were probably talking about it, which made me nervous...

I didn't know if I should just not bring it up at all.

———

Today was a relaxation day, which was good because all of us were really hungover. Franky booked us massages, it was something I needed. Everything going on has had everyone tensed up and on edge.

After our massages Franky and Loid went to wander around while I decided to hangout around the pool. I found a hidden sauna that nobody was using and decided to go in and sweat out my hangover.

I took off my clothes and wrapped myself in a towel, sitting down on the wooden bench, taking slow breaths with my eyes closed.

This felt nice and peaceful.

The door creaked open, interrupting my peace.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I'll leave," Loid said, turning back.

"I-It's fine..." I stuttered. "Just stay."

Loid nodded his head and took a seat on the bench adjacent from me.

I closed my eyes again. Well, this sucked. Now I couldn't sit in peace because the image of Loid in his towel is stuck in my head. Not to mention that things felt weird from last night. I guess there were multiple things that I wanted to talk about with him... should I just say something?

"(Y/N), are you doing okay?" Loid asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my eyes still closed.