Frankys Plan

Note: Reminder to read what you can

Note: Reminder to read what you can. Whatever may be comfortable for me to read and write may not be the case for everyone else. I've tried to include many warnings, so please consider those when reading what comes after these fun chapters. To those who are still here, I'm glad you're enjoying it ❤️

As Loid and I sat on the furthest ends of the couch awkwardly, Franky finally barged through the door with an idiotic smile on his face and a briefcase. Loid and I immediately shot out of our seats, relieved that the tension between us had finally broken.

Franky started doing a happy dance. Loid and I side eyed each other and gave Franky looks of disgust.

"The plan I've come up with," he sang. "Is quite the best plans of all plans."

"Can you just stop that... and take a seat," Loid begged while covering his eyes.

"Oh right, sorry," Franky chuckled.

We all sat down and Franky slammed his briefcase on the table, starling us, and casting a brief wind towards us.

We continued to give Franky weird looks.

"Sorry, I'm just excited," Franky said in a giddy tone.

Loid rolled his eyes.

Franky cracked his fingers and opened up his brief case. The first thing he pulled out was a picture of e-mails.

Loid took the picture and examined it while I peeked over across the table to get a look.

"What's this?" I asked Franky.

"After tons of digging, we found these suspicious emails across the web between two gamer tags on Xbox live," Franky explained.

"Gamer tags?" Loid asked with a raised eye brow.

"How do you not know what gamer tags are?" I asked, snatching the picture from Loid.

"Because I don't. Do you know what they are?" He asked, snatching it back from me.

"Perhaps I should have printed more copies," Franky added.

"Duh. They're like usernames for gaming consoles. Now let me get a better look at that," I said sternly, snatching the picture back for a final time.

"And how would you know that?" Loid asked, snatching the picture back one last time.

"Because I... used to play Xbox games with my brother..." I said embarrassingly.

"You were a gamer girl. I dig that," Franky smiled. Nodding that my past gaming history was justified.

"So what's this even mean? It's just a bunch of dots and lines..." I sighed.

"It's Morse code. How do you not know what Morse code is?" Loid said in a mocking tone.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Franky, can you just explain what it says."

Franky grabbed the paper from Loid and titled his glasses upward to sit more properly on his nose.

"So it's mostly just phrases, but from what we've translated. A lot of different words and dates are being thrown around like girl, October 20th, roses, blood, green, small, take, park, and October 31st."

"Okay, and what do we do with that information?"

"Honestly. No clue. Probably his next plan of attack. I just thought it'd be fun to share. This is the real email I wanted to show you guys from the same gamer tag and someone else," Franky said cluelessly.

Loid sighed.

Franky pulled out another picture of an email through Xbox live.

"Some guy with the gamer tag, sugarRdaddyx, asked Keith, kkmoneybaby, Keith, are we still meeting at Tiff's tonight?" Franky said. "Keith didn't reply. His Xbox live account was disconnected and deactivated. I'm sure he realizes that people like us are watching, so he decided to get rid of that form of communication. Since it's deactivated, we can't connect to a location anymore."

"I know those people..." I said.

"You do?" Loid asked with a surprised look.

"Yeah... Robert and Tiffany. They were Keith's childhood friends..." I explained. Reminiscing on the time that Keith actually had a soul.

"So you know where to find them?" Franky implied.

"I'm assuming they go to Berlint University like him? But... I doubt Keith will be there," I said unsurely.

"Of course he won't. That's why we interrogate the friends. If these messages were recent, they have to know what he's doing now," Loid said.

"Great. Then we're going," Franky stated, collecting the pictures and putting them back in his brief case.

"Good plan. We'll go this weekend," Loid confirmed.

"Wait. W-What? We can't just show up there... what if someone recognizes us? Especially me?" I asked.

"(Y/N), relax. One thing about us is that we're masters when it comes to disguises. We'll disguise you too, maybe put you in a skimpy cheer uniform or something," Franky smirked.

Loid tried to hold back a chuckle.

"You both are idiots," I scoffed.

"Oh! One last thing," Franky cheered.

Franky slapped a brochure on the table.

Loid and I leaned over to read what it said.

"Berlint Spa Resort. Three Day All Incolusive Retreat"

"Franky... why do you have a brochure sitting in front of us," Loid asked confusingly.

"Because we're going! We should relax and take it easy before things start to stir up. Wouldn't you guys agree?" Franky smiled.

I actually did agree. Honestly, a break from everything sounded really nice.

"Sounds good to me," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Loid scoffed.

"Yeah, why not?" I asked.

"We don't have time for this..." Loid said, burying his face in his hands.

"Of course we do. It'll be fun. Bonding time for the three of us! Doesn't that sound fun? Also... I already booked it," Franky explained.

"I guess I have no choice," Loid sighed.

"Sounds great! We leave tomorrow," Franky said, holding up his hand to high five me.

I clapped my hand against his and smiled. I was actually getting excited. I feel like I haven't gotten excited for something in a really long time. It felt refreshing.

———

"You're what?!" Yor said angrily as she paced around my room.

"It's just for a couple of days... we'll be back on Monday," I said calmly.

"We're wasting time that could be spent on training," Yor scoffed.

"It'll be fine... I'll probably be spending a lot of time with Loid, so I can find out more about his weakness. Think of it as research," I suggested.

"Fine," Yor huffed.

I could understand why Yor was frustrated. She wanted to put a stop to Loid. As much as I wanted to help her kill Loid, I wasn't in a hurry to do it. In all honesty, I didn't want to think about any of that right now. I just wanted to go to this resort and relax. Forget about my psycho brother, forget about my psycho ex boyfriend, forget about Loid... who's very slowly starting to make me believe that he's the psycho that Yor makes him out to be...