Nightmare

Terms:(y/d) = your dads name, (if you don't have a dad make up any name)

Terms:
(y/d) = your dads name, (if you don't have a dad make up any name)

I woke up in a bad mood. I was fuming. I still can't believe Loid just tossed me aside the way that he did. Hopefully he was awake, we have a lot to talk about.

I rushed out of my bedroom door to see Loid and Anya sitting at the kitchen table together.

"Mama's awake!" Anya cheered.

Fuck, well I can't talk about any of this if Anya's around.

"Morning. Want some coffee?" Loid asked as he scrummaged through the mail, not even batting an eye at me.

"Um. Sure," I say while going to sit next to Anya.

So was he just going to act like nothing happened? He seemed completely normal, it was irritating.

Loid handed me a cup of coffee and an envelope.

"What's this...?" I asked.

"Open it," Loid said while taking away Anya's finished bowl of oatmeal.

I looked at the front of the envelope and read who the sender was.

(Y/D) Kepler

My father...

I already knew what this was, but I opened it anyways.

The letter read,

To our daughter,

Ms. (Y/N) Kepler, you are invited to the 2022 Kepler Family Ball. Our annual family reunion has returned for a 10th year! Catering and alcoholic refreshments will be served. Please dress elegantly. We hope to see you there!

Please inform the family servant if any guests will be joining us.

From your loving father,
(Y/D) Kepler

The same letter every time. I really don't want to go.

"(Y/N)..." Loid said.

"What?" I asked.

"Why haven't you been going to your family reunions?" Loid asked.

I rolled my eyes. That conversation could last hours. Definitely not something I want to talk about as soon as I wake up.

"We can talk about that another time... Where did you even get this?" I asked.

"It was sent to your boyfriends apartment," Loid said.

I scoffed, "Ex..."

I watched as Anya went to her playroom.

"Loid, where's Anya's mother?" I asked curiously.