Trouble in Paradise

Note: I know I created (Y/N) and literally decides what she does and says but damn she really getting on my fucking nerves lmao, you guys are getting HARSH in my comments 💀 it's okay though lol I feel like I have to say this but please don't let ...

Note: I know I created (Y/N) and literally decides what she does and says but damn she really getting on my fucking nerves lmao, you guys are getting HARSH in my comments 💀 it's okay though lol I feel like I have to say this but please don't let the last chapter and this chapter make you stop reading the story 😭

Loid, Franky, Anya and I sat at the table eating eggs and bacon.

Everyone tried to be subtle about it, but I noticed right away. Everyone was staring at my black eye and the red marks on my neck. I decided to embrace it and not cover it up. Loid should feel sorry for me, this is his doing.

"Mm, Anya loves bacon! Thank you chi chi!" Anya cheered, taking a big bite of bacon.

Loid patted her head and smiled.

"Here," Franky said, putting a manilla envelope on the table for Loid and I to see.

"Good, it's here," Loid said, still tending to Anya.

I took the manilla envelope and started to open it up.

"What's this?" I asked. As I was opening it, Franky explained what was happening.

"I tapped into your families text messages... apparently they all know that you're married," he explained.

"But I'm not," I responded quickly, giving him a sharp look.

Ryder must have told them...

I opened up the envelope and flipped it upside down. A piece of paper and two rings clinked on the table.

Oh my god.

"So, we had to make it official and set the marriage date about a year back. We thought it'd look suspicious if you were all of a sudden married yesterday," Franky further explained.

I slowly picked up the rings and my hands started shaking out of anger.

"And nobody thought to ask if I was okay with this?," I asked sternly.

I could feel the tension building up between everyone. It was time for Anya to leave, I'm sure Loid could see that.

"Anya, how about you go play in your room okay?" Loid said while helping Anya out of her seat.

"Okay chi chi!" Anya said. She went trailing off to her room.

"Well... it is Loid's mission," Franky said awkwardly. "He kind of calls the shots around here."

"Well I'm not wearing this," I said hastily.

"(Y/N)... I don't understand what the big deal is," Loid said.

"I'd rather die than be married to you." I scoffed, getting out of my seat. I threw the rings on the table. I was definitely causing a scene.

Loid immediately stood up and pulled his gun out of his pants, pointing it at my face.