Revenge

I wanted to throw up immediately

I wanted to throw up immediately. I felt my knees caving in because I didn't know what the fuck I walked into.

Loid stared at Yors face so deeply, as she was bent over him. She was so close to him it was making me sick. Her full attention was on me, yet Loid's attention was all on her. He didn't look like he was in any danger, but that didn't matter. What was she planning? Her revenge?

Yor chuckled at me and whispered something into Loid's ear, making him look angry. Loid rested his elbows on his knees and held his face up with his hands.

Yor slowly walked over to my direction and came up next to my ear and whispered, "I always win."

My breathing became heavy. I was angry at that statement, yet I had nothing to say. Yor brushed passed me and walked out the door.

This all happened so fast, I was still trying to process it.

I looked over at Loid who had his eyes closed, breathing heavily, looking as if he was trying to restrain himself.

I slowly walked over to him, trying to get him figured out before I could even say anything.

"W-What was going on...?" I asked nervously.

Loid shot out of his seat and stormed over to me, making me stumble backwards a bit.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked sternly.

"T-Tell you w-what?" I stuttered.

"That she was alive. You fucking knew and you didn't tell me," he said, his voice increasing in volume.

"B-Because..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Because what?!" Loid yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

"Because I was afraid!" I yelled. "I-I didn't... I didn't want her to ruin things between us! She said she was gonna kill you!"

"Oh really?" Loid asked angrily. "Why didn't you tell me that in the beginning then? Is it because you're in on it too? Was this your plan all along?"

Loid grabbed my shoulders and got closer to my face. His whole body was shaking out of anger, it was scaring me.

"W-What...? No! C-Can't you see?! She's trying to turn you against me!" I cried.

"Well it's fucking working!" Loid yelled as he grabbed on to my neck. "Maybe I should just kill you myself before you get the chance..."

Loid gripped onto my neck harder and I felt myself gasping for air. Tears filled me eyes.

"P-Please stop," I cried.

I was getting flashbacks in my head of Ryder hitting me. It made me sob. I refused to believe that Loid could possibly be the same as him.

"Chi Chi, stop hurting mama!" I heard Anya cry.

I saw Loid look over at Anya who was peaking around the corner. His eyes widened and he quickly let me go. I dropped to the floor and started coughing, holding onto my neck from the pain. Anya ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me, giving me the biggest hug.