Alcoholic

It's been two weeks since everything happened

It's been two weeks since everything happened. Yet, it still feels like it all went down yesterday. The last two weeks have consisted of, well... absolutely nothing.

Now that we have no idea where Keith can be, we have no idea of how to proceed. Loid keeps being assigned other smaller missions while this one is on hold, so he hasn't been home that much. And when he is, he barely says a word to me. We still haven't talked about what happened between us. It's like he's avoiding me, and it's driving me crazy.

I'll talk to him tonight... I don't want things to keep being awkward.

Around six in the afternoon, Anya fell asleep on my lap while watching spy cartoons. Loid has been gone all day. Hopefully he comes back soon.

About another hour passed, and the door finally opened. It was Loid...

Anya woke up and immediately looked up to see who came in.

"Chi chi..." she said in sleepy voice.

Loid smiled and grabbed Anya off of me and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Go grab your stuff and you can go back to sleep in the car," Loid said.

"Okay chi chi," she said, dragging herself to her room.

Loid completely ignored my presence and began walking to his room.

"L-Loid, can we talk?" I asked shyly.

"Can't. I have to get going," he said, continuing the walk to his room.

I sighed and decided to follow him in there.

"You're leaving again? But you just got back..." I frowned. "Where are you taking Anya?"

Loid mumbled as he began to pack a bag, "I have another mission I have to attend to. I'm taking Anya to Franky's, you deserve a break."

"A break from what? Sitting alone in the apartment by myself?" I scoffed.

Loid continued to ignore me and pack his bag.

"Are you avoiding me, Loid?" I asked sternly.

"I'm not avoiding you. I'm busy," he said.

"And when you're not busy?" I asked.

"And when I'm not busy, I'm tired. What do you want me to say?" Loid said in annoyance to my questions.

"Is it because of that night?" I asked, referring to when we had sex.

"What night?" Loid asked.

"The night you fucked me...? Come on, Loid. Don't play dumb..." I sarcastically chuckled. "You've been acting weird around me ever since... can we talk about it, please?"

"What's there to talk about?" Loid asked, rummaging through drawers.

"What's that supposed to mean...?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.