The Resort, Day 1

After driving a couple of hours south of Berlint, we finally made it to our destination

After driving a couple of hours south of Berlint, we finally made it to our destination. We went ahead and checked in and headed to our room. I'm impressed with Franky's taste in resorts, everything was so 'tropical' and beautiful. It felt like we were on an actual island, but it was just the beach, which I didn't mind. Franky said our room faced the beach, I'm sure he spent a lot of money on this whole trip, I really appreciated the thought to tag us along with him.

We walked in to our room and dragged our stuff in.

"And this is where we'll sleep. Ain't it nice?" Franky said excitingly, heading straight for the balcony to see the beach view he paid good money for.

It really was nice. There was a small living room with woven furniture and white pillows. A lot of lively, greenery that looked well kept up with, and... only two beds...

"(Y/N), you can sleep in this bed," Franky pointed to the bed nearest to the balcony. "And Loid and I will sleep on the other bed."

"Oh, great," Loid said sarcastically.

Okay, good... I was worried that Franky was going to stick Loid and I in the same bed... not that I think I'd mind, but... I don't know.

Loid seemed like he had a stick up his ass. He's been like that since yesterday... I know he was stressed about the whole mission, but this wasn't the time for that. I wish he'd just relax and live a little and not seem so scary all the time.

Franky shook Loid's shoulders, probably thinking the same thing that I was.

"Come on, Loid. Loosen up! All of us are going out tonight and talking about missions will not be allowed! We're here to have fun," Franky exclaimed.

"Well that doesn't mean I can't think about them," Loid said.

"You won't be able to think when you're drunk," Franky chuckled.

"True, I know I won't," I said, sitting on my bed.

"Looks like I'll have to babysit the both of you," Loid sighed.

"No need, we can handle our liquor," Franky said winking at me.

Loid gave me a stare. He knew alcohol was a big weakness of mine.

"I can handle myself, everyone should just worry about themselves tonight," I said, staring right back at Loid.

Loid shook his head and went out to the balcony.

"Man, what's up with him?" Franky said quietly to me.

"Who knows," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright. The plan is to get Loid drunk tonight and get him a piece of ass," Franky said sternly.

"A piece of ass?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Like find him a girl to hookup with so he can relax. He probably just needs to get laid," Franky suggested.