X - 'Long As We Have You

Narrator POV

Steven woke up after the first good sleep he'd had in approximately four-hundred and twenty odd days. Needless to say he felt quite recharged.

He made a motion to get up, only to find himself pinned to the bed by a long gloved arm. Come to think of it his bed felt extra soft, and it usually didn't breath either. Steven looks around to find a blue robed arm hooking around him on the opposite side of the gloved arm.

Steven isn't dense, at least not to the extent that he couldn't figure out what was happening. As such he carefully removed Yellow and Blue's arms and ever so stealthily snuck off of White's chest where he had been placed.

He lumbers over to his bathroom as he shakes off his drowsiness. The small cosmetic mirror above the sink scanned him and sprayed it's mist, removing his bags and cleaning his face.

He snapped his fingers and out of the wall emerged a device that fit over his hair as it cleaned all the blood and dirt out of his mangy locks.

"Maybe a new looks in order....hmmm" Steven whispers out loud.

"I'm thinking the "Kestis".

The device beeps before it begins to expertly cut and trim Steven's hair.

All said and done Steven's hair was befitting of a young warrior, which was the goal after all.

Steven checked himself out in the mirror, finding that his now shorter hair revealed quite a few scars along his neck and cheeks. A light stubble was present on his face, a simple thing Steven liked.

(AN: Steven's hair is meant to resemble Cal Kestis's from Jedi Fallen Order)

Steven quickly shapes his beard and takes a brisk shower before phasing on his updated uniform.

His left hand slightly twitches as he adjusts his gloves. He may be willing to show his face, but he still wanted to look like his old self.

He hears soft swishing noises as the three Diamonds move about on his bed. They still hadn't woken up yet, which was about as strange as the fact that they were in their shrunken forms.

Steven taps a button on the wall of his room, opening a large glass panel on the ceiling. Sunlight floods in, stirring the diamonds to life. Steven clears his throat as he folds his arms behind him.

He still needed to maintain his renowned professionalism and calm. Not hard to be professional when you've been trained to be as such since you were barely six though so he slips right into it.

"I forgot how recharging the human rest cycles could be" Yellow spoke.

"Indeed, perhaps Steven will do more of them with us" White speaks as she reaches for her chest, trying to find Steven. She doesn't find him and immediately begins to look around.

Blue is the first to notice him on the other side of the room.

"Oh you're awake already" Blue says, slightly shocked that he had already woken up after measley eight hours of sleep after he had gone without for so long.

"Yes, and I'm ready to get to work. If that is what you wish of course" Steven speaks.

"Ah ah ah Starlight, we read your reports. You were tortured for a year Starlight, we know you're hurting and we refuse to let you return to duty until you're healed" White speaks.

Steven's lips turn into a tired smile as he puts his hands on his hips.

"Well then, guess some more sleep is in order" Steven speaks with mock stoicism. The diamonds roll their eyes and part slightly. Steven phases off his gear and is now in only his thermal undersuit. He crawls right back into the spot he woke up at, on White's rather soft and supple chest. Yellow curls a planet crushing grip around his midsection while Blue wraps an arm around his. They really didn't want him to leave yet.

White moves her hand to his head, gently stroking it and admiring his newly groomed hair. When she had come in last night it was matted with blood and dirt, which was not a sight White enjoyed.

The three Diamonds let out a sigh of contentment as Steven begins to snore. They were going to take care of him. They knew he needed it, despite how much he tried to get to work.

=============================================
Narrator POV
- Steven's Medical Check - A Few Days Later -

Blue Diamond paced as Steven was scanned and prodded by the medical gems. She was assigned the role of carer by White, and was to be sure he took his health, both mental and physical, seriously and didn't cause any further injuries by training too early.

Her thoughts were temporarily shook as she saw him without his shirt on, his body on display.

He was built like a powerful starship, with all sorts of lines and squared off angles. His every movement sent muscles rippling through his form. He was in his proper diamond form for this checkup, which meant he stood at fourteen feet. This was the size of both Blue and Yellow's shrunken forms. They of course used these shrunken forms to interact with him and, at least in Blue's case, admire his form against hers as she snuck into his bed at night.

Her heart thrummed in her chest as he moved, her eyes traveling about his body. She very obviously drank in every bit of his exposed upper body before being caught by Steven. His eyes met hers as her lustful gaze became something deeper. Love ran through Blue's eyes as she waited for Steven to finish his medical check.

The medical gems finished a short while after, submitting to Blue a full report and allowing Steven to walk freely over to Blue.

"Y'know if you really liked me that way, or at least liked looking at me that much, you could've just said something" Steven spoke.

Blue blushed as she felt her loins begin to heat up, fluids building up as she talked with the object of her infatuation.

"I'm sorry if it bothered you Steven, it's just you mean so much to us, and you're form is so...enticing" Blue spoke, her voice barely able to contain her overwhelming lust.

"You're pretty enticing too Blue. Trust me when I say all of you gems are in your own perfect ways, and you guys mean a lot to me too" Steven speaks.

This was Blue's breaking point, her lust had overtaken her senses. She grabs Steven and pulls him into a hungry, passionate kiss. Her gemhole drips with excitement as she feels him awaken downstairs.....

============================================