XI - Barracuda - Lemon Warning

Narrator POV

Blue straddled Steven, her hands roaming his body. Her fluids forming a puddle on his lap, staining his formerly pristine pants.

His pants tighten to the point of extreme discomfort as his massive member threatens to tear a hole in the crotch of the apparel.

"Oh my stars Steven, how do you wield this thing" Blue gasped.

Steven didn't respond, instead he just let out a light laugh, a giggle almost. Blue's hands snaked down to his pants and searched for a way in.

Steven snapped and his clothing phased off, revealing all of him to Blue's roaming eyes. Her diamond shaped pupils drinking in every inch of his body.

His arms were easily as thick around Blue's legs, with a large amount of definition. A few veins ran up and down his arms, as well as a high number of scars. Some even appeared to be self inflicted along his wrist, but Blue thought nothing of it as she traced a particularly large scar on his upper bicep. She ran her hands over his large, well rounded shoulders and across his thick chest. A massive scar ran from the top of his right peck to just below his waist, marring his beautiful abs.

Of course the thing that excited Blue the most was his face, his features melting Blue's heart. However the second most exciting piece of his body was now merely inches away from her heated gemhole.

Steven's massive manhood was simply too enticing to ignore. As such Blue lifted herself above him, her robe dropping across the floor as she lowered herself upon his mighty member. Due to her being a diamond she had immense shape shifting power, which is why she could shrink her actual gem down, yet her shape shifting abilities couldn't help when Steven's massive member broke into her womb with little trouble. His thick manhood powering into Blue's tight sex.

Blue moaned his name before lifting herself up again, before gaining a steady rythm on top of the hybrid's member. Steven's hands wandered to Blue's hips, gently guiding her as she rode him. Her face one of pure ecstacy as her bountiful body bounced on Steven's manhood.

Blue's insides leak a tremendous amount of her womanly fluids as Steven slowly pulls her into a kiss. His hands roaming to her breasts, quickly finding her weakspots.

He thrusts harder into Blue as she moans into his mouth, each thrust more powerful. After a little while Blue stiffens up as Blue energy seeps from her gem, her face blushed beyond measure. She lets out a powerful wail of primal pleasure as her hands dig into Steven's chest.

She releases a powerful flood of her juices as Steven pushes himself as deep as he can go into her womb. He lets out a light groan as he releases inside Blue, painting her insides a milky white with his fertile seed.

Blue collapses ontop of Steven as the pair pants, each individual having released a tremendous amount of bodily fluids.

Blue falls off Steven, laying next to him as she grasps his hands in hers.

=============================================