XX - Perfect - Lemon Warning

(AN: Hey folks got a quick little announcement for you Lemon Lovers out there, the next few chapters will be Lemons. Figured I'd finally get around to it. Stay safe and have a good night/day)

Narrator POV

Steven smiled as Jasper danced on his lap, her muscular form having a rather thick rear end.

She had revealed her feelings for him not twenty minutes ago, her stoic facade breaking. She hungrily kissed him and ripped his uniform top off. Her pants were soaked in excitement as she rubbed herself against him. She eventually turned around, straddling him with her bust resting against his chest. His slightly taller shrunken down form allowing for great intimacy.

She phased out of her uniform as she tore away at Steven uniform bottoms, his massive member springing out and slapping against her chiseled stomach. Few words were exchanged, instead only passionate kissing and thrusts sounded throughout the office.

Steven pounded into Jasper, her busts bouncing against his chest as he held onto her tightly. His arms wrapped tightly against her back as she wrapped hers arounds his neck.

The pair were now slick with sweat, and the floor was even slicker with Jasper's release. Her eyes rolled as Steven continued his pleasurable pounding. His member only able to reach halfway in before it knocked down the gates to Jasper's womb and penetrated it.

His member seemed to harden further as Jasper's eager sex attempted to milk him for everything he had. It was successful in this as Steven shot load after load into Jasper, her belly slightly distending.

Jasper let out a low moan as she enjoyed the sticky warmth enter her form. She was glad she had shapeshifted the human reproductive system to enjoy this.

She voluntarily fell out of Steven's lap, landing on her knees. A primal instinct telling her to clean him, to enjoy his taste. Jasper was never one to ignore a gut feeling.

Jasper crawled to Steven, a sight the hybrid never thought he'd see. That wasn't to say it wasn't enjoyable though, as something welled within Steven. A lustful desire to kiss Jasper all over and make her his, though his more logically thinking brain settled his loins a bit in recognition that Jasper was already his to hold and to love.

Jasper reached Steven's member and began to lightly tap it against her cheek, enjoying the sweet scent it let out. She wondered if it tasted as good.

With one swoop Jasper took most of the massive, almost frightening member, in her mouth. Her tongue sloppily danced about the shaft as she got an answer to her earlier question.

He didn't taste as good as he smelled, he tasted better. A sweet strawberry esque flavor blasted her mouth, as she repayed Steven for all the pleasure she had experienced moments prior. After all, by her count she had reached her peak a total twenty times and he had merely climaxed once.

Jasper worked on Steven's member, eagerly servicing it until the hybrid warned her he was about to release.

Jasper simply pulled him back out of her mouth and began to stroke him, her mouth remaining open as he sprayed her face and flooded her mouth. Jasper swallowed the thick, sticky, sweet substance as she stood up.

She phased on her uniform as she left the mess across her face. Her position as Steven's personal guard resumed, and Steven's job as Diamond continued as he phased a fresh set of clothes back on.

"I love you Jasper" Steven spoke as he began to work again.

"I love you too, my Steven" Jasper returned as she smiled back at him.

=============================================