XVII - Trust - Lemon Warning

Narrator POV

Steven smiles back at Yellow as he snaps and his uniform disappears.

As he does so he drinks in Yellow's bare form before him, earning a heavy blush from the Homeworld ruler.

A modest pair of breasts sat above a chiseled set of abs, paired with powerful lean muscularity all about her upper body. Her shoulders and arms were well rounded, ending in a pair of soft hands.

Her legs traveled for what seemed like miles, rippling with the same lean muscle that was present on her upper body. A moderately sized rear end with surprising firmness led to a powerfully built back.

The crown jewel of it all however was the dripping gemhole hidden between her thighs, seeping excitement as the two drank in each other's forms.

Steven's eyes moved back up to Yellow's as he noticed her helmet had been thrown onto his desk revealing a blonde long pixie cut. He thought it was perfectly fitting for Yellow.

Steven's member throbbed as he allowed the amazonian warrior like woman before him to drink in his form.

A few moments later Yellow leaned against the desk, slowly but surely turning around to face her rear towards Steven.

Steven's mind coursed with lust as he approached Yellow, his member resting between her firm glutes. Each heartbeat seemed to make him harder as time passed, the only noise echoing throughout the room being the pairs heavy breathing.

"Take me Steven, I wish to be intimate with you" Yellow speaks as she looks back at him.

Steven nods as he slowly brings his member down and lines it up with Yellow's soaked gemhole. His tip prodding her lips.

Steven pushed himself in, only able to make it a third of the way in before reaching Yellow's shapeshifted womb. The entire desk shook as he thrusted, knocking about the items on his desk. Yellow's helmet rattled in it's place on the side of the desk as Yellow let out a powerful moan, no doubt alerting anybody nearby to the lewd actions happening within the office.

Steven slowly pushed himself in and out of Yellow, each thrust shaking the desk and threatening to pull it from it's place on the floor.

Yellow screamed Steven's name, her voice dripping with insurmountable lust as she released all over the floor, creating a puddle of her juices.

Steven continued to thrust into her as he throbbed lightly, feeling his own orgasm on the distant horizon.

Yellow however, was never closer to pure bliss in her life. Every stroke sending pulses of pleasure throughout her form.

Yellow released once again as Steven's desk finally had enough and snapped under the pressure, slamming forward to the floor.

Luckily for Yellow Steven had grabbed onto her arms, as their session continued. His strokes becoming faster and more powerful.

Steven knew his orgasm was close and as such became more ferocious in his thrusting, his speed and power increasing with every thrust.

He gritted his teeth as he finally released, filling Yellow up completely and flooding her walls with his fertile load.

The pair fell to the ground as their legs gave out, exhausted from the strenuous "exercise".

Yellow lay draped across the tipped over desk, Steven's seed dripping out of her as she drooled a bit.

"How...very...filling" Yellow slurred as she fell asleep, her naked form slick with sweat.

Steven chuckled a bit as he leaned up against the overturned desk, letting his head fall backwards as he joins Yellow in Dreamland.

=============================================