XIX - Shine Bright - Lemon Warning

Narrator POV

Steven phased out of his clothing as he dove onto the bed, kissing White passionately. White heavily reciprocated, her hands roaming about Steven's body. Her left settled on his member, her hand only able to hold lightly to one side due to the sheer size. Her right hand was lightly caressing Steven's cheek.

White released Steven from the liplock the two were stuck in as she adjusted herself. She smiled naughtily up at Steven as she put herself in a mating press.

Steven returned the smile as he took a brief moment to look at White's form.

Her form was toned, though not to the extent Yellow's was. Slight muscularity visible in her arms and shoulders led down to a pair of breasts bigger than Yellow's, yet not as voluptuous as Blue's, each one tipped with a moderately sized black areola.

Beneath that was a stomach that was remarkably flat, with very slight muscularity. Beads of sweat formed on White's stomach during the brief liplock slowly collecting.

A large rear with the perfect ratio of firmness and softness rested above beautiful mile long legs. Each leg ended in a pair of dainty feet.

Between the legs of the Homeworld ruler rested an absolutely soaked gemhole, a large stain having formed on the bed.

With a grunt Steven inserted himself inside White, her shrunken down form shaking in pleasure as his member pressed into the deepest regions of her sex with more real estate available.

White's shapeshifted womb was assaulted as Steven pounded her, his every inch hitting just the right spots to make her go crazy.

White released a torrent of her juices as she shook violently, her mind overloading with bliss.

Steven himself kept pumping like an animal, pistoning in and out of White as he throbbed. His member ached to release as White continued to orgasm all over him, her juices being splashed everywhere with each thrust. The room smelled distinctly like mint at this point.

Steven's eyes closed as he sped up, each thrust forming a bulge in White's stomach. Her legs locked around his back as she pulled him close.

"Do it Starlight, breed me like an organic. Pump me full of your hybrid seed!" White moaned as Steven throbbed heavily.

White's words only made Steven go harder, his body urging him to release and breed the eager Diamond before him.

Steven's mind overloaded with lust as he released, completely filling White. His body wasn't done though, continuing to release enough hybrid seed to completely fill White's sex, cover her body, overflow her mouth and mark her face.

Steven fell over next to White as his gem glowed pink, clearly trying to replenish the amount of seed he had just released. Steven turned to White, her face in a permanent orgasmic state. Her eye twitched with pleasure as her mouth remained open, Steven's seed filling her throat and pooling in her mouth.

He had really done a number on her, huh?

"You alright White" Steven asked.

White only gave a semen covered thumbs up in response.

Steven let out a light chuckle before passing out, his exhaustion temporarily getting the best of him.

=============================================