XV - A New Friend - Lemon Warning

Narrator POV

Steven exited his bathroom to find an unfamiliar gem in the middle of his room. Upon quick examination of their gems he deduced it was Amethyst and Pearl. This would be an interesting conversation.

"This may be a bit of a shock Steven, but I am Opal. As I gaged by your relatively quick eye movement you know who what I am" Opal starts, with Steven nodding to affirm her assumptions.

"Now under normal circumstances I am quite the rare sight, however something special has birthed my existence. Something that gives me the strength to stay fused indefinitely" Opal continues.

Steven nods as phases into a pair of tight fitting quartz pants and sleeveless upper body uniform.

Opal blushes as she eyes him up, being able to see the outline of the majority of his body through his uniform.

"As I was saying, this thing that has brought me here is a feeling that Amethyst, Pearl, and through both my own knowledge and the shared knowledge of my constituents. They...we....I love you Steven" Opal confesses.

Steven smiles lightly as he approaches the fusion, finding she stood at roughly the same height as his non-shrunken diamond state.

He takes two of her hands in his and gives them a light squeeze, with Opal's other pair gently wrapping around his waist.

Steven ever so gently places a kiss on Opal's lips, with the gem responding in kind with a powerful passion. Her secondary hands roam lower and grab onto Steven's rear, which would be odd if Quartzes hadn't been slapping his rear and whistling at him for ages.

Steven deepens the kiss as he feels Opal's surprisingly soft body against his. She had shapeshifted to match a humans body, bar very little apparently as a pair of hardened objects pressed against his chest.

Steven struggles to keep himself contained as Opal's tongue breaks into his mouth. Steven clumsily returns with a bit of zest before breaking away, a trail of saliva connecting the two.

Steven draws in deep breaths as Opal moves his hands towards her rear, as a sort of payback for her so obviously touching his.

Steven dives in for another kiss as he cups a handful of Opal's rear end, slowly rubbing it and at one point lightly slapping it.

Opal moans as Steven does so, indicating to the hybrid that she had apparently shapeshifted everything needed to reproduce as a wet substance leaked onto his leg.

Steven breaks away from the kiss as he looks into Opal's eyes, a silent confirmation is shared between the two as they both phase out of their clothes.

Opal blushes as Steven takes in her form.

Long hair fell upon lean, yet muscular shoulders. A pair of D-cup breasts with moderately perky nipples sat not far below, having an excellent amount of firmness. Amethyst's gem sat pulsing just slightly above Opal's breasts.

Below that was the incredibly toned body of Opal, with a six pack lightly visible, only interrupted by an inny belly button.

That led to Opal's perfectly shaped hips and supple rear, firm and powerful.

Long, luscious legs went on for miles ending in feet that always remained on their tippy toes.

The most notable thing though, that was the jewel between her legs. Opal's excitement making itself known as streaks of her juices ran down her inner thigh.

Opal, in response to Steven's obvious excitement downstairs and drinking in of her form did the same.

She noticed a few worrisome scars on his powerful body, each one in a spot that could harm him a fair bit but he was fine now so she stopped worrying.

His powerful member caught Opal's eye. It was like her thigh! It was nearly as thick around as her thigh and was easily half the length of her entire arm, from fingertip to shoulder!

Opal cautiously lowered herself to eye level with the goliath, ever so gently stroking it with her hands.

Her mouth watered as she caught wind of the pleasant aroma that seemed to waft about the shaft of Steven's member. He kept very clean, and apparently took good care of himself.

Opal's plump lips slowly wrapped around the tip, her jaw distending a bit as she went further. Her simulated gag reflex stopping as Steven's tip hit the base of her throat. He was barely in!

Opal pulled off of the member as her saliva pooled around her lips, leaving thick strings attaching her lips to the throbbing meat infront of her.

With a light hum Steven himself swapped the two's positions. He moved at incomprehensible speeds as he brought the pair to the ground, his face merely inches from Opal's wet gemhole.

His breath tickled her sweetly as he began to get to work, finding all of her sweet spots. His tongue ravaged her as she grabbed onto his head, moaning his name as she released a powerful orgasm for the first time in her existence.

The fusion's eyes went blurry for a brief moment, her mind overcome with pleasure.

A few moments later she felt Steven's member run against her stomach, the frighteningly arousing sight indicating just how much he'd stretch her out.

"Are you ready for this Opal" Steven asked gingerly, his tone soft.

Opal responded by grabbing a handful of his rear and pressing him into her hole.

Steven took the message and pounded away, his tip stretching the entirety of the shapeshifted womb.

Opal's stomach distended with each thrust, his member punching into her. Each strike bringing Opal over the edge of her bliss. Opal's eyes went starry as she reached sexual nirvana.

Steven continued his thrusting until he drew to his edge, at which point he sheathed himself as deep as he could go into Opal. He released a torrent of his baby-making seed directly into her hungry womb, which if she had shapeshifted everything, would most certainly fertilize her.

Upon filling her completely Steven pulls out, shooting his last few loads over Opal's body and face. A few even make their way into her gems, making the fusion swoon in pleasure.

Steven falls next to Opal as he passes out, having expended an excess amount of energy and semen.

He simply lets himself fall into the sweet darkness of sleep as he smiles fondly.

=============================================