《38》

Note : Amanat E Ziist hits 50 k! ❤🥺😇🫂
A short update only for u people 😁

---

The party was on its full peak. People were enjoying its every bit. The food, arrangements, music and what not. Tayiammi and chachi were looking over all the guests. While males were around their business partners and their male friends.

Youngsters were greeting all the guests and also taking care of some issue that occurred the very last moment.

" Zoyi.. yrr ek juice le ana " Maha said breathing heavily. She was tired of runnihere and there. A glass of orange juice came in front of her. She grinned and gupled it down. Without knowing who gave it to her.

She wiped away her mouth and turned around to thank Zoya.

"Thank you.. zo...HAIDER!!" Maha said and her jaw dropped to ground as he was looking worth drooling!

" tumm yha ?" Maha asked narrowing her eyes.

" kyu ? Me yha nhi aa skata !? After all meri sasural h!" He said smirking evily at her. She glared at him.

" huhh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" huhh... aaye bade.. jao mere liye kabab leke aao!" She ordered fixing her hair.

His jaw dropped to ground.

" maha is maha!" He murmured and went to get what she said.

Waqaur was talking to his business partners. When Juweria tried to kick his control!

She entered the with all her glow. Waqaur clenched his jaw as well his fisted his hands. He would take out all the eyes that was drooling over his wife.

She was killing it in her golden banarsi saree.

Her eyes casted down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her eyes casted down. Fidgeting her fingers she felt his burning gaze on her.

She smiled at Maha and zoya who hooted along with Zaroon and Junaid startling poor Fiza. And Saad glared at them for scaring his poor wife.

Waqaur marched towards her. Pulling by her waist.

She frozed at her place.
Her breathings got uneven. All were staring at this extremely hot couple.

" Waqaur Almas khan ki biwi ka sarr kabhi niche nhi hona chahye.. aese..  aese humesha fakr se ucha hona chahye" he said in his gruffy voice. She squirmed at her place and nodded meekly.

He tightened his hold around her waist.

Saad smirked and holded Fiza by her waist and pulled near him. Who gawked at him with widened eyes.

" saad... sab.
Dekh.. rhe h... " she mumbled against his chest.

" dekhne do.. abbi bhot kuch dekhenge" saad said winking at her.

Fiza blushed.

" salam and good evening to all my friends and family... aj ka.. occasion.. bhot special h.. jese meri biwi special h.. today's celebration is for my wife's success... as the cracked a deal with Fernando's industries of Spain! She gave a huge opportunity to our khan company! .. aj ki sham biwi ki or meri bhen ki kamyabi ke naam... " Waqaur said giving his mic to saad.

Saad took the mike and announced.," well, once agian congratulations to my wife, Fiza saad khan for achieving highest rank at school! Puri city me meri biwi ne top kiya h! U made me soo proud meri jaan" saad said turning to his wife. Who was not able to meet his eyes.

Juweria and Fiza thought, what they did to deserve such angels!

Waqaur grabbed another mic.. " well.. sabse zyda thanks toh unko jinhone inn dono ko motivate kiya ue sab karne ke liye, my relatives.. my dearest khala and her family.. who never taunted my wife and sister for focusing on their career. "

" and most importantly, inki soch itni modern hena kya hi bolu me bhai ap hi bole mere pass toh alfaz hi nhi!" Saad said turning to Waqaur.

Both of their were roasting them alot!

Zoya, zaroon, Junaid along with maha and haider enjoyed this show alot.

While Waqaur and Saad never left their wife's waist even for a second!

Their father's smiled and shooked their head at their harkaten!

Khan Brothers don't let their enemies escape that easily.

While Zaroon was searching for someone the moment his eyes falls on her he grinned and rushed towards her.

" aha.. muje laga ap sirf chatt pe aati h, yha nhi aayengi!" He said looking at her.

She smiled and said, " aate toh logo ki smjh me bhi nhi h, pta nhi apke dil me aa gye!"

Zaroon chuckled and dragged her dupatta pulling her in the parts.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣

I know short update.  😉😁
But it was required as you all showed alot love to this book 🥺🥺

Do vote comment and follow ❤

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें