Truce???

"I knew nothing but shadows and I thought them to be real."
― Oscar Wilde,

"I said, 'Snap my wand, Malfoy-" Harry repeated himself in a careful tone as if he were talking to a toddler, causing Draco to gawk at his face as if he had sprouted horns.

Draco's brain was broken...

'It's just a prank, right?'

He just couldn't bring himself to believe that his ears had transmitted such an abominable request to his brain. 'Is it some new scheme of the golden boy to send me to Azkaban?' he bitterly wondered. Snapping one's wand outside a duel was strictly prohibited and even considered equivalent to rape in the wizarding world?...

'For a wizard, their wand is like their own child. You get it when you are eleven, and it grows with you. The more knowledge you gain, the more powerful your wand becomes. Bullocks! Even in a full-blown wizarding duel, opponents tend to disarm and catch their opponent's wand, gaining its allegiance rather than snapping it and disrespecting the growing magic inside the sentient stick...'

'What the bloody hell he is on?'

'He wants me to get a free ticket to Azkaban, doesn't he?'

'I know he hates me, but he doesn't actually want me in Azkaban... right?'

Draco internally scoffed at himself. 'Of course, he does. What the bloody hell did you expect, huh? You are the son of an ex-Death Eater and a slimy Slytherin, to begin with!'

'But why the fuck is he looking at me like that?'

'Oh, Salazar! Fuck me-'

Seeing the look of disbelief and anxiety on Draco's face, Harry continued, " Please, I don't have much time. Please do this, and I will owe you. I can't do it myself. "

Draco snapped out of his thoughts and frowned as he calculated Harry's face—his emerald eyes were filled with desperation, a need so great that the boy who lived was practically begging him...

The word 'Please' out of the golden boy's mouth did something strange to his insides, his mind filled with a strange haze, and a blurry cloud invaded his vision as if he were experiencing a bizarre déjà vu. Draco blinked and blinked again to clear his mind. He felt anything but normal; there was a nagging feeling in his chest as if he were forgetting something important, something to do with the singing of his magic or the shivers he was getting just being in the close proximity of the boy who lived...

'Damn him- damn those eyes- damn everything-'

Draco cursed in his mind as he groaned and rubbed his forehead, clearing his mind by strengthening his occlumency shields as he took calming breaths in order to not get swayed by the emerald jewels shining at him highly resembling a cherub as he started...

"Give me one reason, a single acceptable reason for why I should commit a heinous crime that could land me straight in Azkaban for months," said Draco, gritting his teeth instead of yelling in frustration and just started as Potter blinked and blinked, every passing moment his face dulled, but what he found most fascinating was how the emerald eyes glowed with anger and turned the shade of a killing curse making a weird shiver to run down his spine...

Draco could literally feel his magic singing in an odd way, as if it had its own mind, making his head dizzy with the overwhelming sensations...

"There is a tracker in it, Malfoy."