Unchaining the chained

"When I started out, all I knew was that I was not going to stay where I'd been. I was going to change. I was going to make my part of the world into something that I wanted–not wait, hope, or beg for the world to start to want me."

Jeff Mach,

The apparition hit Harry... hard...

After reviving the wraith and going through his memories, Harry's head was spinning as if he had just been on a rollercoaster, which Dudley was used to boasting about to make him feel jealous as if he would want to go on something like that... And then, when Snakey finally apparated them in a scheduled corner of Gringotts after dressing the unconscious Regulus in some black robes and applying heavy 'notice-me-not' charms, he felt like a club of a troll had hit him... Manasha too hissed angrily at his rotten cerebellum cortex for his hippogryph-like balance—or lack thereof, for which he could rather careless...

"Ugh!" He moaned as his head spun and hit a hard surface behind him...

"Hey... you alright?" He heard an urgent voice ask, groaning, he opened his eyes and saw Draco's concerned face hovering over him... Harry tried to give him a reassuring smile, but it turned into a grimace, and Draco's eyes softened as the blond took his hand in his and began rubbing them together.

"Snakey bes sorry he bes should more cautious in popping Queenie, Snakey bes a bad elf, he bes iron his ears, he bes should punish himself more grievously. Bad Snakey! Bad Snakey! Snakey will oven his han-"

"Make a hand sssoup?" Manasha suggested with interest, flickering her tongue out at the poor creature's hands, which made Draco cringe as he reckoned the words 'make' and 'soup'.

"Snakey No!" Harry exclaimed and then winced when the voice caused his head to sting... Meanwhile, Draco snorted, which earned him a 'deathly glare' from Harry, at which he raised his free hand in surrender.

'Ugh!- Damn the Slytherins -- oh wait, I am the Heir Slytherin... Merlin-'

Harry sighed as he finally turned to look at the elf's huge, ball-like eyes, which were reddening and huge water droplets were on the verge of oozing out of them. The poor creature was shivering, his ears dropped low, and his hands fidgeted with the hem of the butler suit he wore, giving Harry a deja-vu of his very first encounter with house elves...

'Dobby- ' he winced, recalling the overly friendly, energetic little bugger... He needed to do something about him too if he could deal with healing the poor thing, he sighed. This was not the time, as now he had an overwhelmed elf to deal with... He mentally strengthened himself and started...

"Snakey, Hey, it is not your fault, okay?" Harry softly said as the elf only violently shook his head in denial, "I am just a wee bit exhausted, 'kay?"

"Queenie Heir Slytherin, Lord Potter- Black Harry, sir, bes so generous that it's all bes Snakey's fault. He should have cast the cushioning charm on the pillar, Bad Snakey! Bad Snake-" the elf continued, with bloody psychotic suicidal thoughts making Harry's headache even worse...

'Why can't I get a fucking rest? Ugh! Do they need to be so bloody loud? How the fuck can I be their 'Queen' when I can't really talk with them without making them break- I-'

"Stop!" Draco ordered, and Harry grimaced at the insensitivity of the blonde. Still, it did the job as the elf stopped his suicidal ramblings and quivered in fear as Draco tutted at him, "You are in no condition are allowed to harm yourself or ask anyone else to do so. It's my command as your Queen's mate, so mote it be-" Draco commanded, and Harry's lips parted in awe for the first time hearing his lover use the authorising tone, then his traitorous mind had the audacity to immediately sent him some rather explicit images of what it will feel like when the commanding will be directed at him under certain conditions that included a body binding spell with bed and relatively null clothes... The lecherous thoughts caused him to blush and look down at the floor tiles to divert his mind from from the growing disaster...