Unicorn in the Den

Many demons are in woods, in waters, in wildernesses, and in dark poolly places ready to hurt...people.

— Martin Luther

After twenty-five minutes of Draco deciding which shades of emeralds, greys, blues, and blacks would make Harry's eyes "pop" out more "beautifully" and then paying a completely flabbergasted and uncontrollably shaking shopkeeper one thousand four hundred and thirty-five galleons, ignoring her refusal to accept payment from Harry...

As if making Harry pay for his own bloody clothes would cause an uproar in the creature world if it got out... Harry had only rolled his eyes at such a weird proclamation and paid— er, well, tried to pay the bill when he was silenced and beaten by a highly irritated Draco, who was adamantly opposed to the mere idea of Harry paying for anything in his company...

Meanwhile, the twins too tried to pay the bill as after claiming the Prewetts' inheritance; they had gained a fair number of galleons and didn't want to be a burden on their little Harrykins, but they immediately shut their mouths and intimidated a zipping gesture when both Harry and Draco glared at them, the glare was absolutely terrifying, they might add.

Then Harry just sighed and let the blond pay for the clothes, and he was harassed by highly amused twins, cooing at him and mocking Draco for being his 'Sugar Daddy', an expression that made Harry blush crimson from head to toe and Draco sputter incoherently at the suggestion...

Draco was not, er, revolted by the idea...not even the slightest, he would love to buy anything and everything on which Harry raised a single finger at... Not that Draco would let anyone know that, so he scrunched his nose and gave the devil twins his signature 'Malfoy glare'...

' I need to invest more funds, I reckon; I guess Father will help me; and Mother will be so happy to see the Malfoy name flourish... I'll become the best- best for him... I'll buy the world for him... '

Oh, on the other hand, Harry was in a bizarre dilemma, so he slightly tilted his head and requested the spirits around him transmit his thoughts to his sister in magic, /Is it bad that I don't mind being a little spoiled?/ Harry asked with uncertainty; he had never had anyone even show him real kindness, let alone buy him anything. The whole fussing Draco had done about the selection of perfect colours for his attire had made his stomach do weird flips just as much as his heart had fluttered... Despite knowing he had enough money to buy the vampire's whole shop without even casting a minute dent in his gold, his mind was practically elated and fluttered by the thought of having someone willingly buy things for him without any expectations...

Harry had no doubt that he had fallen dramatically. 'There is no coming back — I am fucked... I am in love with Draco Malfoy, and I don't want an escape...' He didn't know if he should have protested more to pay the bill or if he was acting like a gold digger...The mere thought of Draco thinking of him as a greedy bitch made him feel sick and his skin to crawl...

'Oh no! I- no- Merlin- please-'

'Is it some test?'

'Jeez- I am failing miserably if it is-'

'What the fuck should I do now? fight him? Pay him back by buying things for him? send the galleons to his Gringotts account?'

Harry's thoughts ran wild, he shifted in his place uncomfortably, and then he felt the Nargles try to engulf him as if they were trying to hug him to provide him with some sort of comfort.

'No, Draco will not do anything like that...' His mind reassured him, but the uneasiness in his gut retained...

Luna's head turned towards Harry, breaking her staring contest with the strangely blushing vampire shopkeeper, and she smiled softly at Harry, /No dear... besides/ Luna cocked her head towards Draco, who was still glaring at the amused twins that were making kissy noises and winks...