Beetle vs Bee

"The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth."

Garry Kasparov

Harry groaned as he struggled to maintain his balance, his head feeling nauseous, his mind buzzing, and he felt arms lace around his waist in order to steady his balance. "Ugh!" He croaked out as Draco chuckled and Manasha snicker-hissed from the blond's shoulder.

"As gracious as ever, Potter," Draco teased, which made Harry throw him a half-hearted glare, his head still spinning from the Portkey travel...

"I loathe wizarding transports," Harry replied, shaking his head and eliciting an amused snicker from the blonde.

He then looked up to take in his surroundings and couldn't help but gasp, and by seeing his expressions, Draco too whipped his head up and let out a somewhat breathy gasp as conflicting emotions rushed through their minds...

"Potter, are you sure–" Draco looked around as he continued, "-this is the place?" Draco asked reluctantly, eyeing the building in front of them, which seemed straight out of a fantasy of a horror novelist's brain.

Even in the glistening daytime, the only word that would be able to suffice to describe the cottage in front of them was 'sinister'.

The cottage was built of dark stone stained darker in places by the rain, looking all dark, grey, gloomy, abandoned, and lifeless... All the windows of the house were broken yet boarded up as if they were keeping something terrible inside their walls. A tall hedge of shrubs grew along the walls of moulded black stone, giving them a hideous and dreadful appearance. Draco looked around and saw nothing but trees and trees going miles and miles... They were alone in the middle of a dark forest, in front of a very horrid-looking cottage.

'Salazar, what did I sign up for?' Draco wondered for the umpteenth time, unconsciously gulping his saliva. The place was spooky, which was making Draco's entire body feel grim. There was something... some type of emotion... some type of magic in the air that was making his adrenaline pump into his veins and increasing his heart rate... His mind was overwhelmed with emotions... fear...dread...sadness...disgust... admiration—--excitement—---thrill—-

'Salazar, what in the bloody hell???'

Draco whipped his head to look at Harry only to find him grinning maniacally as if he were high on some weed, his eyes shining with some bizarre, wicked glee, and his lips parted in amazement that it made Draco feel highly uncomfortable at the moment. Perhaps Harry felt his emotions too as he turned towards him, titled his head in question, and then chuckled, startling Draco.

Then the raven laced his arm around the blond to drag him in the direction of the gates of what seemed like a haunted house, Draco noticed Manasha, on his shoulder too, was appearing to be highly gleeful due to some reason, as the snake kept flickering her tongue, tasting the air...

'Salazar Welp!'

/Brother! Here!/ echoed in Harry's mind as he burst the door of the gloomy place open, and he laughed a bubbling laugh, feeling the pure raw magic of death kiss his skin. His spine tingled at the smell of the drenched woods; his magical core was literally tingling at the feel of the dark aura of the cottage; his chest was beating with excitement; his blood was filled with adrenaline as he started to drag Draco towards the direction in which the voices of Nargels were leading him; the floor creaked as they headed towards the end of the hall, dodging the spider webs and dirty curtains eaten by mites in the process...