Marauder's Mayhem

Then a burst of new but familiar sunshine entered my life...

Attraction toward her was like a malignant tumor.

It had spread throughout my soul to the very core,

Her smile, her chuckle, and our chitchats were like barbiturates to me.

I got addicted.

Her light guided me, I felt like, from me, She had some sort of hypersensitivity.

Now, No place to hide it...

So, I will try to describe it-

I may be considered selfish,

But I want them to surround me like the air.

Not every love is fair.

This world will be left behind,

Who knows what the future holds? 

Death will befall us someday,

The soul will depart one day,

We are composed of stardust,

We will be transformed into stardust someday. ..~K.D(me... Ps- don't mind me.. Imma just being gay in the background)

A few minutes ago...

Dizzy...

Dizzy was the only feeling Fred felt when he got back to his senses...

He blinked and blinked, his surroundings a confusing blur. He found himself in an overly bright room. His head felt fuzzy, and his thoughts seemed to vibrate inside his brain, creating a nauseating sensation. Fred wanted to bang his head against the ground, but his body felt...numb.

He frowned, concentrating hard on where he was... The last thing he remembered was that he was in the Leaky Cauldron, waiting for Harrykins and then George to start to panic, him comforting George... Then there was Luna... missing fingers... Draco Malfoy looked like he was straight out of someone's wet dream then... emerald eyes were glowing neon, and his head felt like it was being split in half... Everything went black... George's screamed...

'Wait! George!'

Fred forced himself to sit up, feeling a wave of dizziness wash over him. Then, he heard a voice he recognized all too well...

"F-Fred?" The voice quivered, and Fred struggled to stay calm...

'If this is George, something is terribly wrong... Bloody hell-'

They never called each other by their names. Never.

A few seconds later, Fred's vision cleared, and he quickly turned toward the source of the sound, his head spinning with dizziness. He gasped.

"G-George?" He shuddered at the sight. There, right next to him, was his other half, naked... His body was covered partly by a white sheet, and Fred's eyes widened as he saw fluffy? red fox-like ears? protruding on the other's head, Fred's gaze quickly went to the place where human ears should be, and he nearly screamed when he saw they were there too... He gulped as his gaze then slowly travelled south, and then he nearly fainted... again... when he saw tails?