Twinkling Tail?

Worn-out places, worn-out faces, just running in endless races

Going nowhere, going nowhere,

Tears are filling up the glasses

No expression,

What had happened had left its impression...

Hiding my head, I want to drown my sorrow,

No tomorrow, no tomorrow.

Where did I go wrong?

I never had a friend...

Somewhere along in the bitterness,

All I am left with is emptiness ...

I'm tired of trying to fit right in.

Reality is truly scaring me.

Because that's how it goes.

We don't always see the bright side.

And I lied when I said I was fine.

Dissect me 'till my blood runs

down into the drain.

I'm nothing but a rag doll.

I don't feel any pain.

~K.D(me)

Bright!

Everything was too bright!

Harry silently groaned, shutting his eyes again, biting his lips harshly to stop the pitiful whimper that left his lips. He was still too sore to handle any more pain. This time around, he would probably die!

A hysteric laugh escaped his lips as he remembered the interaction in hell...

'I can't even fucking die now; they will just send me back to this hell- '

His back was burning as if something were poking his ribs, so he shifted on the ground and moaned in pain when it felt like his legs were being twisted and sucked through a pipe...

Numb...

The only word to describe his state was numb...

Then a scream echoed around the room, along with the thumping of tiny footsteps in the opposite direction, and Harry tried again and slowly blinked his eyes open... The brightness was now bearable after letting his eyes adjust to the light. He darted his gaze around, frowning when he noticed a white ceiling far from his reach. He blinked once, twice, and then the unusual blur reduced to the usual foggy haze, but the white ceiling didn't turn grey, nor did the distance reduce.

'Wait, where am I? Definitely not in my cupboard...'

He blinked... again, his hand groping for the glasses near the pillow for a better view...

Only to find there were no glasses.

'Hell, there is even a pillow...'

'A soft pillow...'