Teasing at the table

A woman with a hollow heart,

A book torn apart,

A withered and dying soul.

A life with no spark

I will not rest until the day you die.

I know this isn't going to be an easy ride.

I will give you the amount of pain you have never dreamed of.

I will crush each and every bone in your body until you stop to scream. ~K.D (me)

The morning in Burrow began in its usual manner: the chirping of birds, the chiming of dreamcatchers, and the screeching of Molly Weasley, calling her children for breakfast...

Arthur Weasley entered the dining hall and gave his beloved wife a quick peck. After patting Percy on the back, he settled at the table and resumed reading about the intriguing subject of 'Why Rubber Ducks Make Baths Better."

Soon Fred and George joined the table, and not really wanting to listen to the screeching of their mother right at the start of their morning, they just took the farthest seats on the table as they continued to think about improving their chameleon tongue to be able to fetch heavier pieces up to a hundred kilograms...

Molly shot them an unimpressed look, tutting at their musings while serving them garlic toast and strawberry pudding.

Fred's gaze met George's, and they both sighed in harmony. Fred handed his pudding to George in exchange for toast. It wasn't surprising that their little exchange went unnoticed, as everyone was engrossed in spoon-feeding Ginny and cooing at her rant about being in a seeker's position in the Holy Harpies or Caudley Canons in the coming future...

"That would be wonderful, dear... wouldn't it, Arthur?" Molly beamed, tousling Ginny's hair. Ginny responded with a glare, and Arthur simply smiled, looking up from his book and nodding before returning to his reading...

"RONALD WEASELY, COME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT! OR YOU WON'T RECEIVE ANY BREAKFAST OR LUNCH!" Molly then screamed at the top of her lungs, and a loud thump echoed from the stairs, followed by a loud groan of pain, which everyone ignored...

'Yes, perfectly normal...'

Though something was strange for the terror twins, the magic itself in the air was feeling weird...

The Burrow was composed of pure magic, years of dedication, and hard work carried out by Arthur and Molly after they were expelled from the Weasley and Prewett estates. They had constructed the burrow with their affection, but now, an unfamiliar enchantment enveloped the house – a sensation that felt peculiar to the twins. It seemed... warmer? More inviting?

Despite living in the same house for years, they had never felt so comfortable—so tranquil in their own home, a sensation that had washed over them since the previous night. However, no one else appeared to have noticed the change, prompting the twins to keep their observations to themselves... Not that anyone would have taken them seriously anyhow...

As they were and will continue to be the "troublemakers" in their family...

Although they consistently ranked among the top ten students in their classes, their mother never once praised them as she did with their other siblings, and their father was always too busy working to pay the bills for eight mouths to be able to even look at them... Not that they were complaining—they never did—but still-