Darkest form of love

An empty feeling was around me.

Lifeless soul, just breathing...

My heart was beating slow, he came and rescued my soul...

He loved me back to life...

He is like the morning winter sunrise.

Keeping me warm in this bitterly cold time...

The way in which his home was there

I have often passed from there. If there was really nothing left between us,

Then why did my heart knit in his dreams?

Saving me from nightmares and screams?

When the moment of sorrow came,

I remembered him.

When I was scared of loneliness,

I remembered him... ~K.D (me)

"So, what happens now?" Neville asked awkwardly, gazing at the empty spot on the couch where Lucius Malfoy had just vanished, stating, "I need to go to the loo to digest the facts-"

"Errr... Shouldn't we make plans, right?" Theo asked, warily eyeing Draco and Potter snuggled up and playing with each other's incredibly long hair...

'Oh, Salazar, they are so—ugh!'

Harry then grunted and whispered something to the snake, and Blaise smirked, noticing the evident 'discomfort' on Draco's face...

'Now, this is entertaining-' Blaise thought, discreetly winking at Draco, who scowled in return... 'Quite entertaining indeed-'

After a few minutes, the hissing subsided, and Harry turned towards Luna, who simply nodded, confusing everyone in the room with what seemed like a silent conversation...

"Manasha says we need to find 'a cave' first, to protect ourselves and learn about our abilities," said Harry, and Hannah eagerly nodded in agreement...

"Yes, we do need a safe house, away from Dumbledore; who knows how much he is watching our movements?" she said with a sneer as she fidgeted with her hands, clutching the fabric of her skirt...

"Yeah, I suppose Ms Figg must have already reported my absence, so I can't really go back to my relatives," Harry shrugged, and Luna held his hand in hers, squeezing it gently, smiling in a daze...

"Nargales are telling me we must remain together so no one can chain our wings." She said, to which Harry nodded, smiling lightly...

"Don't worry, my moon, we won't be trapped again," Harry whispered softly to Luna, and everyone awkwardly shifted in confusion, observing the strange silent communication between them... It was as if they were somehow conversing within their minds...

"And we need to be able to access the main libraries of families," Theo added in a hushed voice, not wanting to draw unnecessary attention, prompting everyone to nod in agreement...

"- A place with the strongest wards possible to withstand the old coot," Draco muttered and sighed, nuzzling Harry's neck...

'Oh, Salazar, he smells so good-'