A Beautiful Feud Declaration

"The road to powerful magical items is paved with good intentions and hideous deathtraps."
― Jeff Mach, 

"YAAAMI YAAAMAAAAAA!!!" a woman's voice echoed in the enormous castle of hell, and two indignant groans were returned in the answer.

Yama huffed, closing the book of Karma on which he was working, and warily eyed the snake woman who had just entered his castle. "Yes, Manasha?" He inquired, and Yami just grunted in response, not even looking up from the portal through which she was watching the Yamadutas or the grim reapers until they completed their assigned tasks.

"Yes? Seriously Yes? Have you completely lost it or what?" Manasha's voice rose an octave as she glared at him, but Yama just raised his brows in response, and Yami snorted under her breath...

"What do you want now?" He asked, and Manasha's glare hardened.

"I just received the daily report from my clone," replied Manasha in a manner as if that explained everything.

"And?" Yama asked and ducked the stinging hex thrown in his direction...

"What's wrong with you, woman?" He yelled, and Manasha just continued to glare, taking the seat in front of him and took, 'his' note 'his' cup of hot, burning tea and gulping it down in a single go...

'Oh, no- my tea--'

Yama eyed the now-empty cup warily, lamenting the fact that if he hadn't been so lazy in drinking his tea, the delicious beverage wouldn't have gone into the stomach of the Queen of Serpents, who didn't even have proper etiquette to properly savour the drink... "If you just came to steal my tea, then you are to face severe consequences," Yama grumbled, and Manasha frowned at him, tipping her head.

"Why haven't you told me about the stone?" Manasha finally asked, making Yama raise his brows in response as he crossed his arms on his chest...

"I wasn't under the impression that I am obliged to inform you about my every single move," spoke Yama, and it was the 'wrongest ' thing to say at that moment, as out of nowhere a shadow-like snake emerged above his head and aimed to attack his eyes, which, if not for his quick reflexes for vanishing the snake in a blink, would have been damaged for months even after his quick healing...

"Have you ever thought about the consequences? He would want to use it—Venom! Everyone in their right mind would want to use it... It would cause an imbalance in nature... How am I even supposed to deny him when he will ask me whether he is allowed to use it or not? You- fool- It will break his heart if I deny... I cannot... I do not..." Manasha's voice quivered at the end.

'Oh, so that's why she is so pissed off-'

"Hey... I transferred the stone so that he could use it... It's alright... You would not have to break his heart. " Yama tried to comfort but Manasha smacked his shoulder, making him yell again.

'It freaking hurt... alright? Ugh!'

"But the balance... Yama, the balance! We cannot permit them to keep living... " Manasha huffed, making Yama roll his eyes as Yami snorted while listening to the conversation...

"And why not?" Yama raised his hand in front of Manasha when she tried to cut him... "Yes... yes... I do know about the importance of balance and the circle, alright, but in his journey, he will have to eradicate a lot of people based on their karma... As long as he eradicates the deserving, the balance would not be disrupted, as we certainly would not permit the sinners to go through the circle and get themselves reincarnated. " Yama smiled when Manasha gaped.