CHAPTER 3

My dad took me back into the car and drove off.

They locked me into a room and stopped me from moving around. They also disconnected my every means of contacting and communicating with him even after I told them that I am in love with him.

It didn't take time before I fell ill and the doctor diagnosed me of being malnourished, because I refused to eat.

He also told them that I am showing great signs of anxiety. He said that the sickness is an emotional one, and isn't one to be treated with medicine alone. he imputed that a change of environment and lifestyles always go a long way in treating patients with depression and anxiety disorder.

So my dad took me to my aunt's house which was in mbaise to stay until I give birth thinking that it will solve my case.

This time around I had a serious fever which almost took my life; and dad was forced to bring me back home. Going out of option, dad contacted Damian to come to the house.

I was half asleep when I perceived the scent of his cologne, I thought that I was dreaming until I opened my eyes and saw him sitted close to me.

It felt as if I suddenly received whole lot of energy from the underworld, as I sat up immediately and hugged him. I was happy but my mouth was still cracked.

He looked at me from head to toe and couldn't stop complaining of how much I had slimmed down.

He immediately sent for food and I had to munch off all the food that my mom left on the table without leaving even a little bite.

He rushed out and bought me an energy giving drink which I also enjoyed. What I enjoyed the most was the fact that he fed me.

Damian truly is a son of his father; he is romantic and knows how to treat a woman he loves well.

My parents were watching from the door as he fed me.

He begged my dad to let him squat somewhere so that he can watch me until I am fully recovered, and my dad agreed, just because he didn't want to take the blame of killing his brilliant daughter.

That night he endured sleeping outside, just so that he can see me the next day. I love that guy a lot and can wait for him for as many years as possible.

Early morning the next day, it was 6:00 when I woke up. Unlike the other days that I wake up late...

I woke up that morning full of energy, waiting to see the love of my life.

As usual I was the last to wake up in the house; I looked around in search of him, but unfortunately he was nowhere to be found.

It was then that I heard the gate door click open; I saw his handsome face shone from a little opening in the gate.

"Damian, I said aloud and ran fast to hold him. He had a little sack full of chocolate and some food for the whole family to consume.

It was a glorious morning to have a meal that we never eat in the morning. Our breakfast for that morning was rice and vegetable sauce.

I was weak but my weakness was little compared to the happiness that I felt while staring into the eyes of the handsome looking god in front of me.