CHAPTER 18

I went out of the car without a bra or shirt; I was too angry to notice that I wasn't wearing anything.

He ran after me immediately with my cloth; he tried telling me that I was naked, but the pain had already blocked my ears.

I was walking out the main road, then he ran fast and dragged me to face him. He used his own shirt to cover me immediately.

It was then that I noticed I was half naked. My heart beat was erratic, and my brain couldn't think of anything at all. My mouth couldn't produce a sound, and my ears were blocked; all I could hears were tinting sound from no where, and my fast paced heart beat.

The funny thing is that his heartbeat was more confused than mine; his breathing were unsteady, I could tell he was scared.

" Why are you such a child" he asked , his voice sounding so angry.

At that point I couldn't say a word; I was just wondering why he was angry. Thinking back I am supposed to be the angry one, not him.

"What is wrong with you, do you want to kill yourself"
"At least if you didn't want to stay with me, then cover yourself well, or do you want to complicate your issue" he asked angry

As he spoke my heart beat faster; I became numb to every other things around me, but his caring words. He was angry, but yet his words were calming, romantic, and sweet. I couldn't help but recall back past memories of us together.

"What do you want me to tell your mom if something had happened to you" he asked.

That word right there slapped me back to reality; like so all these calming and sweet sounding anger is all because he doesn't want my parents to get angry with him; not even because he truly care for my safety.

I pulled his hands out of his shoulder immediately , and pushed him off me. I was very angry, and I am quessing he was scared of my reaction.

"Why are guys like this self, just when you think you have gotten them, they they will misbehave immediate.

"My parents, are you serious? So all these is because of my parents"
"Wait, did my parents nag you to come back to me?"
"Wow! You are really something else"

And I am here thinking you really came back because you missed us" I told him

I went on and on blabbing about how he is not worth I and Amarachi.

He said no words at all, instead he jacked me up and carried me back into the car.

"Do you know this is defamation of human right, Damian" I asked still kicking his legs to put me down. He didn't listen to me and the next place I saw myself was inside the car.

"You piece of shit" I cursed him

He looked at me, but  said no word again. His silence was killing me more and more; it made me feel like my words and annoyance didn't matter at all.

I kicked his leg immediately and tried to run out of the car again; but this time around he caught me. He pushed me down to the car seat, and pinned me down with his stunt arms.

Then he stared into my eyes; my heart skip heavily, and my eyes won't stop blinking. I think something is wrong with me; in that situation I was busy admiring his Adam apple, lips, and how more handsome he became.

I swallowed my spit severally while staring at his lips; with my reaction one could think I am some horny slut.

Dirty thoughts clouded my mind; I couldn't stop thinking of what he could do to me with his sexy body; I wanted to ask him for another round of erotica, but then what will that make me.

he may think I am sick, or some slut.

"Please can you stay quiet for once, I don't want you to hurt yourself" he said

Once again I heard him say he loves me and cares about my safety. That wasn't exactly what he said, but that was what my ears heard. I gave out a slutty smile immediately.

"Wait! Are you sick? He asked

"Sick? No am not; Why do you ask"

"Because your cheeks are red" he said

Immediately I got myself, and realized what I had done; now he will confirm his thoughts.

"Are you sure you are not sick" he asked touching my forehead

I couldn't hold the whole emotion, and the next thing I heard was a hiccup, and it came from me.

"He sure do have a way of fucking up my medulla" I thought

"I said am okay" I told him sounding angry, rude and arrogant.

He kept on staring at me; then he togged his hands behind me, dragging me closer to him, and on his shoulder.

I looked up at him immediately, I was speechless; I couldn't round up what was going on, and how I went from aggressive angry to soft obedient.

I just knew the secret was him, but I am scared all these his actions might be a pretence.

Currently he is a big gig, and I doubt if he will want to still be with me, after all his accomplishments.

"You should catch some rest" he said and brushed his hands on my soft face; then he pegged me on my fore head.

I wished morning never came; I didn't want to wake up and find out that all these was a mare dream.
I hiccup numerous times,