CHAPTER 17

I haven't forgiven him yet, considering what he did; I promised myself to feed him back his own medicine.

I didn't know what it is about damian that cripples me; I couldn't date another, sleep with another, nor marry another.

I just wanted him; many times I was so horny but couldn't do it. I will say the truth, staying here alone with him isn't a good idea for me; I am currently fighting the urge to get laid.

I want my lips on his, and I want his hands on my body; I want him to torture my body a little.

The last time I got laid was 4 years ago; he came back and stayed for one year. I wanted him to fuck me all through that time, but he couldn't. He feared I getting pregnant again.

He got an apartment for that one year; we couldn't live with him cos dad refused, so we mostly visited him. We did whatever we wanted; although he couldn't explore me as he wanted, reasons beings that he felt guilty.

Sometimes we kissed and when it was time to do it he will stop. Sometimes I was so very horny, and he couldn't give it to me.

He said that he would hate himself if he got me pregnant again; so I had to train my body to be contented with whatever he gives to me.

The only day we did it we both lost control, and besides I had to beg him alot for it.

I wanted more the next day but he refused; this moment too I know he won't give it to me if I asked, so I will keep my peace.

"Married"? I asked him

He looked at me for long, and then said no.

"What about the lady you were in dating news with, weren't you both dating"? I asked him

"It is just you; I haven't flirt, dated, nor slept with another lady yet" he said

His words sounded cheesy, and sweet, but I am scared he might be lying to me. It sounds somehow that he travelled out for years and never slept with any lady.

"I just worked, nothing else" he said

"Can you take me out to somewhere and touch me" I begged

He looked at me for a while, and said no words.

"You can't still do it? I asked him

"It's not that dear, Its just that..... He said

" Just what; you don't want to do it? I enquired

"I want to, infact so badly" he said

"Then what is the problem" I asked

"It's quite late, and I dont know where to take you to" he said

"What about your car, can't we use it" I asked.

The truth is that I can control my sexual urges when he is not around me, but not when he is. This moment I don't care if he will agree to fuck me or not, I just want to be In his arms.

He told the doctor that I couldn't sleep in the hospital, so they released me for the day. We just drove with no particular destination on our mind.

Then we stopped at the beach; we walked about for a while, then we went back into the car because it was getting cold.

He locked all the windows, and eventually sat down. I knew what I wanted, and it wasn't to just sit inside the car with him. I want to get personal and wild with him.

I sat on his laps and started moving my waist, then I played a silent music on my phone. I put my lips on his own lips, and he opened his mouth and began kissing me.

As we kiss the sound of our lips made music; the weather was cool, and the atmosphere was just perfect for us.

As we kissed I removed his buttons until there was non remaining, and I could see his bare chest.

Then I started unlocking his belt; at first he held my hands to stop me, but then left it again.

He too pulled my polo off from my neck leaving me with my bra alone. As for my skirt he pulled it up, and removed my pant, allowing me to wear only the skirt.

He could have removed that too, but his ways aren't mine.

He put his lips back on mine, this time as he kissed me, he twisted my nipples.

Then he pulled his lips off my lips and placed it on one of my nipples while still holding the other.

He removed the other hand  from my nipple and unlocked the car seats with it, thereby spreading them to contain the two of us.

He put me down on the seat, pulled off his shirt, and trouser completely. Then he came back to kissing me. He bent down, spread my legs to stand opposite each other, and then he started kissing my pussy.

I gave him head which lasted for quite a while; normally he doesn't ask for that from me, but today he asked for it, and he guided my lips to savour the taste of his dick.

He came up and kissed my lips, then he looked into my eyes, and asked what I wanted.

I begged him to give me all; I wanted his dick to fuck my pussy so hard that my legs will be shaking non-stop.

Actually he delivered; he fucked me more than I wanted, and my body needed. His thrust was deep, and strong; and he made me to come hard.

He kept on screaming that he loves me so much more than anything and everything in him. From his performance today I could tell he used all his energy for it.

He must have been so horny. I asked him again when last he did it, his words exactly

"I have told you before, I wasn't with any lady over there in london"

"In fact since I met you I haven't tasted, kissed, nor fucked another girl"

"I love the taste of your lips and pussy, and isn't planning to change it at all" he said.

"You need to rest babes" he said

"Do you promise to run to me when I call, fuck me when I ask, and do as I ask" I asked him

"I don't quite follow" he said looking at me

"There is nothing to follow, it is what you heard" I said

"That doesn't sound like you, stella"
"What is wrong with you" he asked

"Wrong with me? There is nothing wrong with me, rather I should be asking you that" I said this time angry.

I slammed the door open and went outside. He tried to stop me, but I already made up my mind; he hurt me badly before, and I aren't gonna let him come back from no where and start acting like I meant something to him"

" Who the fuck do you think you are to come to my territory and tell me what to do"
"Wait, is it because of this small fuck that we had that makes you think you own me" I asked him angry.

I was so damn pissed, like how will he lie to my face. Which man on earth will agree to stay for 2 months without fuck, like two whole months without skush skush and still be normal. Like where is he?.

It seems like this dude thinks that I am still the old innocent and stupid stella that he abandoned to die

Maybe self they deported him and he is looking for some naive girl to groove over. God forbid" I said and poor out spit.