CHAPTER 10

He asked of the baby father, and I told him that we are not able to reach him currently.

He told us to give him 10 days to contact his doctor friends in different countries to know their inputs, and also for him to make research concerning it.

Before we cut the call I begged him to help me find out what is going on with Damian. I told him his company name, and home address.

He was shocked when I told him the company name; according to him the company is making huge wave as of recent. He said that they are preparing to launch an A1 software.

He believe that might be the reason why he isn't contacting us. I didn't know uncle will even know about the company, since they just got investors as of recent. It was a start up 2 months ago.

I thanked God Damian is really achieving his dreams. I just wished he will pick up my call.

I decided to make a research about Damian's company, then I saw a shocking news.

There was a news update concerning him and a woman; According to the write up, damian and the lady are engaged.

I called dad and showed him the news, he thinks it must be fake. He cursed that blogs should be banned as people are now deriving joy in posting fake news, and updates everywhere.

I thought so too, because the damian I know won't leave me to marry another lady.

"He loves me so much to even think such" I thought

"There is no way"

SHANGHAI: DAMIAN'S POV

Before I knew what was going on my company was established, and we were getting investors from right and center.

The share was 70/30; 70% was mine, and 30% went to the investors. As soon as they agreed I move back to London.

Clara's father and agreed that someone from his side will take the president's position, and I agreed.

Clara was sent to work with me as the president of the company. The surprising thing is that clara suddenly agreed to join the company.

I asked her why she made the decision, and she told me that her dad agreed to let her do whatever she so desires if she can work for one year in the company.

It was funny but It wasn't hard to believe; although I doubt her dad will keep his own part of the bargain.

I promised to go back home and marry my girl; if it works well the two of us will move to london together.

Out of excitement I called stella and announced the news to them; I bet she too was very happy.

A week after the call something strange happened, mr Bangkok called on video and asked how work was going, and I told him that everything was going okay.

We were supposed to launch the AI software on April 15th which was on a Wednesday, and on 17th march , on a Monday the software crashed

We confirmed the software and pronounced it ready to be launched on saturday; shockingly it malfunctioned on Monday.

I wasn't aware of the news, so it came as a news to me when mr Bangkok told me about it.

I rushed to where it was with clara and some engineer, and lo and alas he was correct.

What I didn't understand is how he got to find out about it, before I did.

Stella and my family were supposed to be here for the launching, but I lost confidence all of a sudden.