CHAPTER 22

I drove back to the hotel very unhappy; as I drove I kept on wondering how I was going to mend everything. The worst part is that there is no chance to do that as I will leave very early in the morning.

I tried her number severally to explain what she saw but she won't give me a listening ear.

I just lay on my bed unhappy; I couldn't sleep a wink.

As early as 4:30am Clara called me to inform me that our flight would leave by 6:00 so that I will prepare and be ready by then.

How am I going to inform Stella about this new update; I am sure she will think that I am leaving with clara to continue with our love story.

I just wish she will believe me when I say that I love her more than anything on this planet earth.

I packed up my bags and followed Clara back to London.

Clara kept on asking me what was wrong with me, but I couldn't tell her that she shouldn't have come to my hotel.. I couldn't find the right word to tell her that her presence caused a rift between my girl and I.

It wasn't as if Clara had an important reason to come down to Nigeria; she could have sent me the documents via email, but she still choose to come here and rob me off my joy.

I planned to tell her dad so that he can change his representative to someone else; understanding Clara and her moves is pretty much difficult for me.

I already told her that I can't reciprocate her love, but she still acted this way.

7 hours later we arrived london; I went straight to my office and changed my cloth. Then I headed straight to the conference room.

Our investors thinks we should cut  OJT FINANCE off the business. They think there partnership might cause us more than they put.

It sounded sandy in my ears, to think someone can be cut off from their property because of a problem that isn't even confirmed yet that they did it.

In the world of business and greedy businessmen anything can happen; conspiracy fly around like birds, and this could be one of them.

"We can't cut him off until we have heard from them first" I told them

"What is this one saying, we can't what? Mr Robert asked angry

"Do you know how much we are talking about here, we might loose more than his investment" Mr freeman said

They called Mr Bangkok and questioned him on why he didnt tell them that they would be doing business with a child

They believe that businesses isn't done with sentiments; I know that but I can't just cut Mr Dutch off without hearing from him.

OJT FINANCE happens to be one of our biggest and first investors, and knowing him has been nothing but bliss. He never strikes me as a fraud, and besides we have been doing business with his money, and haven't been reported for fraud all this while.

I can smell rotten tricks here, I just wonder why the others aren't smelling it.

I know I am still young but that doesn't give them the right to try to control me and tell me how to run my business.

There was commotion in the conference room as the investor weren't having it.

I begged them them to give me sometime to investigate the matter abit, and also to see and talk with Mr Dutch. They refused at first, but then they didn't have any option, and then they agreed.

The meeting was dismissed and everyone left for their various businesses.

I was so angry, I rushed into my office and untied my neck tie. I couldn't believe those old men that thinks they will control my business because of their investments.

Clara walked into my office and tapped me by the shoulder, then I went and sat on my seat, and she sat on my table.

I told her to stand up from the table and seat on the chair, and that she did. She too sometimes is a pain on my neck.

She wanted to check up on me because she noticed I was angry back at the meeting; I looked her on the face and wondered why that lady is doing this to me. She calls it concern, but I don't fancy it.

She worries about little things and wants to know about my steps, pains, etc. I told her I was okay, and begged her to stop worrying about me.

I stood up, took my tie and arranged it back on my neck, then I stormed out of my office after I discharged Clara.

I went directly to OJT FINANCE, mr Dutch was standing inside his office when I got there. Police officers were there with search warrant; they were searching and taking away some of their properties.

I couldn't say anything to them, instead I stood and watched. Afterwards I asked Mr Dutch if the news was true, but he didn't give me an answer.

Immediately there was a call on his phone, he picked it up and someone told him that his home is being raided by london search team.

He rushed down home immediately, but he was late; the men had already left with his system and some other things. His home was a total mess, and the worst is that he didn't know what to do.

From his expression I knew something is definitely wrong, and someone is gingering and provoking the matter. Everything was happening so fast; I could smell something fishy here.

I stayed in his office for long; then I stood up and walked closer to the window to look out, and then I saw a car pack in front of the OJT FINANCE. The owner was staring right at Mr Dutch's office; then he smirked and they drove off

It looked like an official car, I didn't see the person at the owners seat very well, but I saw the driver very clearly.

I was about leaving the window, but then my eyes caught sight of someone; the person on bike had the shape of a lady. I couldn't see her face too, but that was because she wore a helmet.

It looks like she was following or tailing the official car. I told my driver to follow the biker immediately and find out where and who the biker is.

My driver called me immediately to inform me that the biker is Mrs Skyler.

I searched for her online and found out that she is the honourable lawyer Mrs skyler.

Mrs skyler is the no 3 in criminal lawyer; she is a high profiled lawyer; she represented mainly the accused who she believes are innocent.

During her years of working as a lawyer she never lost a case; she is called "The witch" by her opponents, and everyone dread working as her opponent.

She was booming right until 9 years ago; she represented Mr Stephan against a dirty business tycoon, Mr Hyde.

According to the news Mr Stephan owns a finance company while Mr Stephan is an oil magnate. He borrowed a huge amount of money from FINAL FINANCE to pay back in a particular time.

When it was approaching time to repay the money he sent the money cash to Mr Stephan. As soon as he opened the bag, pictures were taken, and mr Stephan was caught red handed with fake currencies.

He was charged to cut, and was represented by Mrs skyler.

The case was going smoothly, right until a conspiracy was made against Mrs skyler.

She was drugged by some unknown men and the video of her misbehavior was sent out to the public. Her words were discredited as the court thinks the words of a druggie are as good as that of a mad man.

The people attacked her, abused her physically and psychologically.