Chapter Sixteen {EDITED 9/9/17}

{One month later}

Ella's POV

I squealed when they pick me up. They began tickling me super bad and I somehow manage to muster out words.

"Guys," I laughed hard, "I need," tears start coming out of my eyes, "to go to school!" I squirm and they finally let me go.

This morning I woke up, made them breakfast as always, but I then lick them when they put syrup on my eggs and bacon. So they decided to tickle me. They drop me on my bed and leave.

"Jackbutts, but I love you," I yell at them but whisper the last part to myself. What's love really?

I walk into the bathroom and start getting ready. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and put my iPod on. They did buy me an iPod because I was constantly using their phones and computers to listen to music.

Here is some news that you missed over the month. I went back to school the day after everything went down. I am 5'4 and a half. I have been listening to R5 a lot. I have seen all of them, they are so sad.

But there are some things I have to figure out still. I have gotten super, super close to the boys. Even J.C. I have meet the one of the sweetest girl ever, my neighbor Katherine Sparks.

{Flashback}

" Kian Lawley I am leaving this house with your penny board and I don't care what you say. YOU AREN'T MY MOM OR DAD. THEY ARE DEAD AND THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED ME, YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM THEM REMEMBER," I scream at him, so incredibly anger that I was shaking. I just got home from my second week back to school and Kian told me he doesn't want me to talk to Blake.

I kept yelling at him until I could take it. I grabbed his penny board and ran outside skating until I see this girl running out of her house mad.

We made eye contact so I told her what I thought, "If you want to leave and you don't know where to go, you can come with me."

She nodded and I motioned her toward me. I told her to grab one of the boards that was in front of our house and she did. We started boarding away and remembered where I was going, the beach.

We finally got there and we stopped to sit down. I then finally noticed her appearance.

She had waist length jet black hair, beautiful Violet eyes, a strong, thin figure. She put her hair up and fixed her shirt. She had a blue shirt that said "Tennis" in white , some black shorts, and white running shoes.

She then did the same with me. I put ombré tips in so that was also new. I was wearing one of the boys green and blue flannel that went to my mid-thigh, a white tanktop tucked in my black high waisted shorts that was angled perfectly with the flannel. I had black vans on with a white beanie.

"Why?" she asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

I answer back confused," What do you mean?"

She didn't say anything so I began walking on the beach to clear my thoughts.

She ran up to me, to answer my question I suppose. "Why did you let me come with you? You don't know me."

I sigh and respond, " Because when person are in need, if I don't know them or not, I help them out. I noticed you wanted to leave and so did I. So I asked you if you wanted to come and you said yeah."

While she processed it, I slipped off my shoes and socks to feel the warm sand.

"Why are you mad?" she asked once she was done.

"Well someone that I love dearly is telling me I can't see someone who I is apart of my life and I care about. I told him he can't tell me what to do, he isn't my mom or dad. That he was the one who took me from them. How he couldn't he just tell me to stop seeing someone who means so much to me? It's like me saying he can't see me," I vent out my problem to her.