Chapter Twelve !{Edited 11/9/16}

Ella's POV

I hear my phone go off like a million times and my door being pounded on repeatedly. I try to get up and I feel arms around my waist, the fudge?! I look at how the arms belong to and put them to him. I looked at my phone and see that everyone in the family was texting and calling me. Why? Well maybe because your doors and windows are locked, and you won't answer the phone or the door, the voices in my head told me. I hurry up and wake up Blake.

"Ella what is wrong?" he said in a oh so adorable morning voice." My parents and family are banging on my door and calling and texting me. And I really don't think they would approve of this."I pointed to him and me. He got up quickly, lifting me with was quite fun."Where do I hide?" he whispered. Think, Think, Think... I got it. I ran up to by bathroom with Blake at my heels." Get in the standup shower!" I pointed at a spot. Ok, I run to the door and pull my most tired face." What do you guys want? Sorry, I'm tired,"I yawned.

"Well breakfast is ready and in a hour a family is coming over to introduce themselves to you," Rocky confirmed for me."Can I eat up here, please?" I put on my puppy dog face."Yeah," they agreed. I went down stairs and got some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I hurry up stairs and lock my door. I turn about to see Blake putting back my mattress.

"Hey," he smilies at me. "What did they say?" he asked."Well they told me that a family is coming in a hour to meet me," I replied. His eyes widened, "That is my family! I better go," he exclaimed. We ran to my balcony. Luckily our houses were super close and there was a tree in between. "Bye," we said in unison. He then lefted, safely. I waved when he was in his room. I walked away, sat on my bed, and smiled.

20 minutes later

I was just remembering everything. Ring Ring. I look at my phone and see that Blake texted. 40 minutes left.. Shoot I forgot. I run to my closet, what am I gonna wear? I really hope they like me!

20 minutes later

I had a black beanie on, a black thick tank top shirt with a red rose, denim shorts, white and black bracelets, silver sandals, and my white glasses. Ok hair.. brush it. I hurry up and brush it and it was curly! Yay! I brush my teeth and pop a mint in my mouth. I hear a knock on the door and I rush down stairs. Ratliff tried to open the door but I hissed at him and he jumped back. I open a the door and put my nicest smile ever. There was Blake, Goddess, and Mr. and Mrs.Gonzales, my eyes widened.

"Hi, I'm Mrs.Gonzales,"she then started pointed at her family members. "This is my husband, Mr. Gonzales and this is my wonderful son B-" I cut her off. "Hey Blake!" I said in the most perkiness in my whole being." Hey Ella," he also said in his most perkiness voice." Oh well this is Blake, and this is my beautiful daughter Goddess," she said proudly."I will be right back," I slightly close the door and yell," Mom, Dad, uncles, aunt, grandma, grandpa, friend, the next door neighbor family are here!"

Everyone ran to the door. Rocky had a green shirt on and some jeans with black converse, Riker had a gray shirt on with jeans and Jordan's, Ratliff had a blue shirt on that said "Bro wanna eat some tacos?" and jeans. Dad had yellow Nike shirt with jeans and converse, Mom had a pink and black dress that was pink on top and black on bottom, gladiator sandals, and a pink beanie on. Rydel had a dress that showed space and knee high black shoes with converse, Ryland had a red football jersey and some jeans and converse. Grandma had a pink shirt and jeans and grandpa had a blue shirt on and khakis. They all looked terrific! "Smile!" I yelled and then opened the door. I smile and say,"Come in!"

1 hour later

"Bye!!!" I yell and close the door." Hey baby girl, this may sound weird but One Direction is coming over." Dad told me." That is so cool! But can I invite Blake? Please," put a puppy look on. "Fine they are coming over in a hour," Dad gave up and said yes. "Well I have to go change so bye!!"