Chapter Nine {Edited 11/8/16}

Laura's POV

That little girl, well not little but whatever, was so happy when we told her that we got her a present."Really, guys you are incredible, truly amazing," Ella ranted. She is so cute, I have seen her figure and it is perfect. She has nice tan on her, like I think she has Hispanic roots. Luckily you can't see her bones, but she looked unhealthy still. She is fit and her boobs don't even fit her, lucky we went to VS and found out she was a 32C. She has curvy hips and a round bum. She is so beautiful, she is going to have boys lining up at the door. Her personality is perfect and I love her.

Ella's POV

I can't believe they got me stuff!! That is awesome! I mean they barely know me but still give me gift and YEAAA! We arrive at the house and I climb out of the car and, again, hit Ratliff's face with my foot. Opps😈😈😈😇. I was bouncing up and down, up and down, into someone dragged me in the house and put bags in front of me and I sat on the couch. I squealed and Laura cut me off by telling me which one was her's. " This one is mine, I really hope you like it!" She picked up a bag and gave me a box. It was soft. I opened it and see a beautiful bracelet it was gold and in the inside it said,"You are perfect. But perfect or not, I love you so much! -Laura❤️."

It was beautiful, I immediately hugged it and told her I love it. The next one was from Rocky, it was in a small box wrapped up. I open it and see a phone, it was so cool. Sure I don't know how to use it but still. I hugged it and told him it was awesome. Next one was from Ratliff, surprise there, it was a phone case that I could put it in the water, throw against a wall, and it still won't break. On the back of it was a picture of all of us. It probably was in the mall . I told him that I like it a lot but I still have my guard up around him. This one was from Ryland and was a magnificent teal ring that fit perfect💍. I pecked his cheek and told him I love it while putting it on my middle finger. Next one was Riker's and he got me a watch that you can talk in, everyone got one. Rydel was one of my favorite, she got me a polarid camera!! I loved it and told her that. Last one was from Ross and I loved it! It was a locket with Laura and his picture in there and on the back it said, "Family is forever. Especially this one." That is when I notice I was crying, they went out of their way to do this for me. No one has ever done that.

" Thank you. Thank you so much no one has ever really done that before! Thank you," we surround in this big hug and I felt loved, truly blessed. " Let's go," Ross said breaking the hug. "Where?" I asked, "You will see" Ross said and smirked, insane. We got in the car and it was a comfort silence. We made it to the police office and went inside. "Excuse me, miss," Laura peered at an old lady at the counter. The older lady looked up and noticed me, " Ha ha it is her, the young boxer. Thought she was a complete urban legend. Heard her whole family died." She said to Laura, an attempt of whispering was at the last part. I wanted to cry, why did she have to mention them. I have been through enough. But I didn't cry, I simply sucked it up." Anyway, we came here to adopt her" Laura said excitedly. Really?! Now I want to cry so hard, of course not the same reason. "Oh let me pull some records, paperwork, and stuff and soon you will be her mom. Wait, is it just you or who is the dad?" The lady asked. Ross raise his hand proudly. The lady typed away and called someone, and all of a sudden boom we were all in a room. " So I heard you two want to adopted this girl," A middle age women with a pencil skirt, long sleeve tucked in, high heels, and a tight bun. Laura and Ross immediately said yes." You two have a safe environment for her, and can provide her what she need. It might take a while and she might have to stay in a group home," she asked them. I answered this time slightly annoyed, "They have a better than a safe environment for me and more things that I don't even need. So stop questioning and get the papers. I know that you get everything in a tight bundle, Ashley." Everyone was shocked, especially the lady but she got the papers and got Laura and Ross to sign them. Finally it was time for me to sign, I grabbed the paper and all of a sudden I started to shake. I saw an older me playing with the family, so much things flashed though my mind that happens in the future. It went back to normal and saw worried expressions everywhere. I quickly signed it and smiled. I guess things are looking up.
________________________
Hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't update , I have been so busy lately. But I will be updating every Sunday, small updates but every once in a while long updates. If you know someone is coping this book tell me I will love you forever. This chapter is decidated to Jaeloves_Batman she was first to comment thanks. And shoutouts to Lauratic_R5er and R5_4LIFE for being the first ones to vote, thank you. If you comment first you get the dedication and if you vote first you get a shoutout. Hope you love and comment and vote . BYE-Theawkardburrito ✌️❤️