Chapter Five { Edited 11/2/16 }

Ross' POV

I wake up to my head pounding, I feel like I'm forgetting something. I start to remember previous actions and remember why I fainted. Ella is dead. I hate myself.  I feel as if happiness isn't real, it's a myth really. All of a sudden I hear a familiar scream outside. ELLA! I race to the front door open it and see 3 girls walking near the  1 boy that was carrying Ella. "Oh F*** NO I JUST GOT HER AND NOBODY IS GOING TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME" I said while I snatched Ella's body out of his hands and holding her close.

"Like hell, I made a huge mistake of leaving my baby sister for years on her own with nothing and nobody to protect her," said 1 of the girls, she looked like she was 16. Finally everybody come out from the house and I order them,"Get in the car now." Then Ratliff being him says " I don't want to go."Harshly, I yelled "I SAID GET IN THE CAR NOW!" Ratliff jumped up in to the and into Rydel's arms. Everyone jumped in the car.

"Leave her alone! Give her back to us!"all of them plead. "NO! I'm going to adopt her"I said. "Can we come with you?" the youngest girl asked, she seemed 14 like Ella. "First tell me who you guys are?" I told them. The girl who said that Ella was her sister talked,"I'm Lily, her sister. This is her cousins Emilio and Destiny and Kery, she knows Ella." I didn't know she had cousins and a sister. Now I feel awful for yelling at them."Sure," I answered. We all went in the car, Ryland was holding Ella in the front seat. Suddenly there was an ear piercing scream that had my heart scared as well as me and my hands.

Ryland' s POV

Whenever I look at her, I want to protect her. It is not funny, I think Ross thinks I'm weird. I will be the most protective uncle, she will not date until she is 35. I look at her eyes for some reason since they are close but that changes when they flutter open. I look into her eyes, and see her fear, how she is lost, scared, and sad. She screamed loud but quickly covered her mouth, knowing something was gonna happen.  But it was too late. Ross jerked the car and it flipped over, down a side of the freeway. I protect Ella with my body. Everyone is screaming, terrified. Ella was searching my eyes for something, some reassurance and I whisper "I will protect you." Only to have us both pass out at the worst moment possible.

Nobody's POV

People stop, in horror of the accident. A woman calls 911 for help, people pass by but only 2 stop. Everyone gets out, dizzy and terrified. Most of them were dirty and some got hurt. They couldn't get Ryland and Ella out themselves, they all tried but they couldn't. The car soon became engulfed with flames.

___________________________

Hi guys it is Theawkardburrito here and sorry for the short chapter but it is a cliff hanger. Please comment and vote. I would like to thank my sister lilgirl1217,my cousin doralover777,my friend Kery aka her username KeryluvR5,and last but least my readers/fans you guys made me keep on going. BYE BYE!