Chapter Three { Edited 11/2/16 }

Laura's POV

Well that is angry parents! I was scared poop less. "It is not what you think, Dad," Ross took a step towards his father. "You pack all of your stuff, I want you out of this house!" Mark jumped up,  while furiously speaking to on of his youngest sons. Mark is always so kind, he is being a bit irrational. "Let me explain" cried Ross."There is nothing to explain you got a 17 year old pregnant and you are the father at 17!" Mark's face was almost maroon for the anger. "Stop it!" yelled a voice that this was all about. "WHO IS THAT?" the parents yelled.

Ella showered yesterday and with a few adjustments she looked fabulous! And it was confirmed, she is only 14 years old. Honestly she looks older and seems older! "Ella, can you come here?" Ross beckoned to her. "Yes, R-Dad. " Ella answered and walked over to us. She was literally taller than me so she didn't look very young. She also seemed a bit pained to say dad. We didn't tell her to say that. Ross and Laura was fine. Dad and Mom, of course, are magnificent of course."Is that your daughter?"Mark's face was back to normal and he looked really ashamed with himself. "Yes, but Ella is her name and we haven't adopted her yet. We came across her yesterday and knew she needed a home and we could give her that. Laura was nervous and didn't exactly explain it very good." Ross replied while I nodded."I'm so sorry that I didn't let you explain. You are obviously not kicked out of the house, even with child I wouldn't." Mark apologized. Suddenly, Ella walked over to him and gave him a big hug. Everyone started to aww'ed and she released him and walked back to us, that was so cute."Ella, I don't know if you want to tell us about ALL of your life but baby this is gonna be your family soon. We already love you. You can tell us anything and we won't judge." I turn to her and held her hand while gently saying the words. She looked in my eyes, her eyes. They looked so scared and lost. She sighed and took a deep breath."Well, here it goes" Ella ran a hand through her long hair.

Ella's POV

I don't want to tell them. Everybody looked at me, waiting for me to open up. Waiting to tell them something. But I was scared, I felt so exposed and vulnerable. I assume Ross knew I was panicking, so he begin explaining everything from the beginning when he hit me with the door to the end when he is explaining everything. I didn't feel comfortable so I run upstairs with Laura and go to the room we were in before. It is very quiet and I wanted to just sleep. But then she asked me about my life. I squeezed my eyes shut and made a peep but I heard the door, so quietly, getting pressed on. I walked to the door, opened the door, and then all of the Lynch children come fall on the floor.

I look at Laura and she was looking at her phone so I snatched the phone and run to the bathroom, which I proceed in locking it. I looked at who she was texting, it was Ross! The texts started off with Ross. He said "Hey I want to know too." Laura respond, "Fine stand by the door, put your ear to the door." THEY SET ME UP!!! I open the door and throw Laura's cell to the carpet floor and I scream," How could you! I just want to tell my life to you, not him or them. I wanted to tell you, I wanted the burden off my chest. But to you because I know you won't judge . And I know they won't either. But I want you to know, not that. And you ruined that!"

I walk into the bathroom, I think I made my point.They are banging on the door now and they are saying sorry but I don't give in. I slide my back against the bathroom door. I was just so tired.

My eyes heard Laura, Ratliff, and the Lynch' to began whispering. A bit louder Rydel asked, "Are you guys ready to adopt her? It doesn't really seem like it." Raura say yes but Ratliff butts in and says "Guys I think is better if you put her on a foster home. She was a thief, she seems to have a lot of medical issues, tends to yell a lot. I don't knew guys. " I get up and open the door and see Ross got mad and push Ratliff and say "No. I want Ella to be my daughter if its the last thing I do."

I walked towards them, making a scene by clapping. They all look at me, after all I made a great entrance. I begin "Well Ratliff, tell me how you really feel about me." I approach Ratliff and I wasn't very short so that was nice. " I should seriously despise you right now! If you really lived on the streets, you would do the same. Or you wouldn't live!Sure I had issues, I haven't seen the doctors in years. And I yell at lot due to the circumstances that we are in. Maybe if we could just go to get me adopted, we would get this over me. But no, because you don't like me. But remember this, I will get you back for disrespecting me in front of my new family when my old one died in front of my eyes. Did your family die and you couldn't save them because you were too little? I think not. I have lived this way to stay alive ever since then. I am happy here with them and I want to be their daughter. I will be their daughter if it is the last thing I do as well. I don't care if you don't like me. It's life."

______________________

OMG that took forever to write. So I hope you love it as much as I do. But I would like to thank the people who believed and read this book. But I would like to thank my BFF . Her wattpad name is keryluvR5 friend her and read her awesome books. Love all but my favorite is aully. So if anybody wants to give me ideas comment or p.m me.Bye. Oh and I would like to to thank minions.