Chapter Eight {Edited 11/4/16}

• Dedicated to R5 because they help me

Ross' POV

She is so strong but only the strongest bottle things up and eventually explode, and this is her exploding. I scoop her up and I rock her back and forth until she stops crying. "Once I tried to kill myself, I couldn't take life anymore so I got a knife and right before I was gonna die. I thought of a life where I have a future, and I didn't do it. The pain is just too much to handle at times," Ella said, looking down at her converse. "Baby, don't ever do that. Please for us," I said loudly but soft.

"This is too depressing let's do something," Rydel considered, Laura and her look at each other and scream. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Everyone agreed but Ella ran to the swing set and became swinging back and forth when we approached her she looked sad. " What's wrong baby girl? " Rydel asked softly. "It's just shopping is a lot of money that I don't want you to spend on me." She looked up at the sky, it was cloudy but the sun was shining through it. "Ell, we want too. You have gone through so much, you deserve to have a good life." Ryland spoke wisely, what has happened to this world! " Thanks Ry Ry, I like that. Your nickname is Ry Ry now." Everyone is laughing at our Ella. This is good.

Ella's POV

I get up for my swing , and hug everyone except Ry Ry " Hey. how about me" Ry Ry pouted " Because I want to go on your back," I said excitedly. "Unless you don't want me to," I started to pout but Ry Ry quickly said" No,No don't pout. You can go on my back." He lifted me up which caused me to laugh hard. Everyone thought it was cute so I hopped on to Ry Ry back. Everyone kept stealing me first it was Ross, then Laura, Rydel, Rocky, Ratliff, and Rike: Nobody stole me from Riker because he ran really fast, he ran so fast that he busted into the house, Stormiest and Mark looked at us weirdly. Riker explained out of breath," Stealing... Piggyback rides..... Last one.... Five.. Four.. Three.. Two.. One." Everyone burst through the door.

"Well I'm gonna go up stairs and get my stuff ready,"I put up the peace sign but everyone followed me,"Why are you following me?" "We want to pick out your outfit then you pick what you like but you don't know whose outfit it is" They all say. "Ok well let me get a book although my outfit is nice already but whatever," I run up stairs and grab The Fault In Our Stars novel. They all ran up stairs to my room, excited.

(Sponge bob voice)

5 minutes later

I'm clutching on to my book because right now Hazel is in the hospital and I didn't notice I was in my room until someone forcefully took my book." Hey, Hazel is dying, give me my bo-wait how am I in my room?" I got off my red couch. " Well you were so engrossed in your book we all hoisted you up and carried you, so now you have to choose what outfit," Rydel and Laura said in unison. I walked to my bed and seen 7 outfits, first one was a pink shirt with a tutu and black Capri leggings with my inside heel that had black on them, I pulled it up. Second one was a purple long sleeve with a big jacket and huge jeans with my boots, rain boots, I pulled it up. Third was a red tank top with small ruffles and a floral skirt, black converse, and bow necklace, I pulled it up. Fourth one was a blue tank top with a blue sweater, black shorts, black and gray Jordan's, gray dog tags, and a black hat that said HELLO with white, I left it there. Fifth one was a red tank top with a red sweater that said nerd, black skinny jeans, black converse, and a red beanie that said tomboy, I did the same thing I did with #4, I left it there. Sixth one was a white tank top with a sweater that said New York, light faded skinny jeans with rips, tan Uggs, and a bash scarf, so I left it there. Last but not least the seventh had a gray British flag tank top with a red varsity jacket, black skinny jeans, a mustache necklace, white, blue, and black Jordan's, and a hat the colors of the Jordan's, I left it there. " So I liked them all but some were too girly, too ugly, and not me. So if your outfit was pulled out I.. didn't want to wear it. However I like four outfits but I haven't made my decision. Also the person whose outfit I chose gets to do my hair, jewelry, and makeup I guess." Some people whined about there outfit not getting picked. " OK I have made my decision I like this one" I pointed to number 6 , out of nowhere Laura started screaming yes. Although the only reason I chose that outfit was because it was her's, I wanted to make her happy. I liked the 4th and 7th one. We all laughed while she pushed them out of my room. I got dressed, and she lend me to the bathroom. She got the straighter and started curling my hair. Once that was done, she lend me to the makeup station and made me close my eyes. After about 2 minutes I think she was done, so then she lend me to my jewelry, she put a black bow, a gold peace heart necklace and a crown ring. I stepped in the mirror and saw someone who is so pretty. She had the same outfit, jewelry, and hair as me. She had blush but it looks natural, mascara, and red lipstick. " Laura, a pretty girl is trapped in the mirror,"I said worried for her. " Baby girl, that pretty girl is you," she whispered in my ear. I gasp but I believe her. That or I had a very beautiful twin trapped in the mirror. Laura walks down and says, " Well since everyone outfits suck but mine, I like to present my model Ella" I walk down slowly but slightly nervous. Everyone was gobsmacked, I felt nice. They gushed at me at how beautiful I looked. " Well let's go," we all walked in a white Toyota and went in. It was Ross driving, Laura next to him, Riker left window, Rydel in middle, Ratliff right window, Rocky back left, Me middle back, Ryland back right. We turned on the radio and my favorite song came on besides R5 songs, I really don't care by Demi Lovato. I sang like I was happy and I am. I guess we got there because at the end of the song , we were in a parking lot, the radio was never on, and everyone was again gobsmacked. " What, why you staring?" I hid my face in Ryland chest. He pulled my head up and said That was amazing," I blushed and moved on to shopping which I don't even like. "Come on let's go," I crawled to the front and hit Ratliff with my foot,oops ;). I crawled out of the car and started running around the parking lot until everyone was out. I was dizzy, that I fell into Ross and Laura's arms. Everyone was just laughing, meanies. They all put on sunglasses and hats, famous family. We walk in and gladly nobody recognize them. "So first Rydel and Laura go shopping with her and then us boys will. I ain't gonna let my daughter have no fun with you two," Ross said laughing. The girls took me by the hand and dragged me to Forever 21 and bought three things. Next one was Rue 21, we bought 10 things from there. And that was how it went for 30 forever minutes. Finally the boys appeared out of nowhere and boy was I glad. "They are evil, they dragged me to so much girly stores,"I pointed at the girls. Everyone is so mean, they laughed at me! So the boys brought me to an arcade, a place called Pac Sun, and normal places. I got hats, jeans, tank tops, shoes, and lots. The fun had to end sadly, so we headed to the car where the girls were waiting. We became loading into the car the same way we did last time. " We all got you presents,"They all informed. That is when I start jumping in excitement.
---------------------------------------
Authors note: So how do you like it, I put a quote and one of the latest songs I have been listening to. I will be updated every week on Sundays or any day I want in the week. Hope you like, comment, vote, follow, and the first person that comments gets a decidation and the first two people to vote get shoutouts. Bye, my minions!!-Theawkardburrito ✌️