Chapter Eleven { Edited 11/8/16 }

Ella's POV

He is so cute, he had messy chocolate brown with blonde tips, his tan skin kinda matched mine. His rouge pink lips were adorable, and his eyes were amazing. They were this incredible little sky blue but it always varied with shades of black. He was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt, the shirt had print that I can't examine all the way. He matched it with and black jeans and white Converses.

"So what is your name pretty girl? Or can I call you pretty girl, it is what you are," I blushed so hard." Well you can call me Ella so what is your name nice boy?" I told him and asked. "My name is Blake Gonzales, what is your last name and why were you about to crying?" He looked down when he asked the last question."Well my last name was Sanchez but now it is Lynch-Marano but mostly Lynch. I have no clue why I'm about to tell you this but I feel like I can tell you anything and you would keep it a secret."

I told him surprised at what I will tell him. He stopped and just stood still, and told me." I would never tell someone a secret that didn't belong to me. I know how it sucks to have to be exposed with your secret." We just stood still looking in each other's eyes. "Okay. so I'm one of those kids that are very antisocial. But that was just about me. Ok breath.. "

"Okay so when I was 11 years old, my family had a get together. Some of the little ones dropped gasoline and someone dropped a match or cigarette and everyone went inside besides me, my cousin, and my sister. The house caught on fire. There was no way out, well my cousin escaped but that was it. My cousins and sister sent me away by myself while they took care of themselves and each others."

"A few days ago I saw them. Anyway three or four months ago I walked through an alley and I was kidnapped. They hurt me so bad, I'm always scared. I finally escaped and I never seen them again. But when I was homeless I went to school, I was bullied every day, I did nothing. I let it happen. A few days ago I went into a concert, my favorite band concert. I snuck into their dressing room and saw my favorite actress and then my favorite actor. "

I blackout for a while, until the whole band came. I told them my name and they wanted to adopted me and I let them. I trust them. Like I trust you. I told them everything like I told you. They accepted me for me. They gave me uncles, aunts, grandparents, a room, clothes, jewelry, food, a house and so much more. I love them, not because they are famous it is because they are my family."

" I'm adopted and have a horrid past. I'm broken and I feel like I can't be fixed. No one cared about me for two years Blake. I wore the same clothes to school. I stole and boxed to survive. I know you won't want to be friends with a freak like me. I hope you do understand," I told him about almost everything, almost. I haven't told anyone about everything.

He just looked at me with caring, and kind eyes. His eye filled with worry, acceptance, and admiration in ways I haven't seen before. He went very close to me and I kinda had to look up because I'm 5'8 and he was probably almost 6 foot. He hugged me, HE HUGGED ME. And I started to cry softly. I stopped crying and noticed that I told this boy almost everything and I barely know him.

But I did want to do something. "Blake question do you have a girlfriend?"I mumbled in his shoulder. We pulled from the hug and he answered, "No and why" with a confused look." Because of this" I stood on his shoes and I kissed him softly on the cheek. What the heck is wrong with me? I pulled back and immediately apologized to him, "I don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry."

Only to be pulled by my chin and towards him." Don't ever say sorry, you never have to say sorry around me. And I was gonna kiss you but I was being a big wimp," we smiled at each other and then I started walking forward. "I don't even know you. That kiss was a one time thing practically. You are going to work so hard if you want this to happen."