24. The Farm in Yiling, Part II

Bare skin under fingers felt so much more interesting than silks. A bare chest pressing against his felt so much more interesting than silk. If they survived the coming days or weeks, perhaps they could explore other areas of bare skin to touch? Wei Ying moaned a bit when Lan Zhan pulled away from the kiss. "Where can I touch you? Here?" Fingertips ghosted lightly over Wei Ying's pectoral muscles, flicking lightly at his nipples.

"Yes."

"Here?" Those perfect fingers slid lower, twirled around his belly button.

"Yes." He was aching, so hard, so needy. "You can touch me anywhere you want."

"Here?" A palm brushed lightly over his tenting pants, lingering just long enough to cup the straining organ hidden inside.

"Fuck, yes." Wei Ying moaned loudly. "Yes, please, Lan Zhan. You." Further words were hushed as the kissing resumed. Wei Ying's arms alternately slid over sleek back muscles or pressed Lan Zhan's body tightly even as he opened his mouth wide to Lan Zhan's questing tongue. It wasn't a quiet kiss, but rather sloppy and desperate. Within minutes their chins were slick with spit. Teeth clinked as their mouths met at uncomfortable angles. Moans escaped along with sighs and exaggerated breaths. Wei Ying pulled back to take a much needed breath. "Lan Zhan.... Can I touch you, too?"

"Anywhere."

"Anywhere?" Lan Zhan answered the question by removing one of Wei Ying's arms from where it was nearly clawing his back, and pressed it to the front of his trousers with a loud groan. "Oh, fuck, yes," Wei Ying choked out. "Oh, please, yes."

"Get in bed," Lan Zhan growled.

Wei Ying obeyed as he rarely did: happily. Kneeling face to face, he reached out and set a palm to Lan Zhan's pectoral muscle, rubbing it in small circles and letting his fingers spread and curl against the smooth skin. It wasn't long before he felt a protrusion poking at his palm. "Lan Zhan, does it feel good? It feels good when you do it to me. Do you like it?"

"Mmm." Wei Ying rapidly looked up from his palm at the uncommitted noise. Was that a yes or a no? Lan Zhan's face answered the question. Head thrown back, exposing his long neck, teeth biting into a lip, and eyes closed: he looked like he was in pleasurable agony. That neck was too tempting. Wei Ying leaned in and kissed it. Then licked and kissed some more until the other man was quivering. Then he chose a spot that would not be hidden by Lan WangJi's robes and started sucking a bruise into the skin. It would be gone by morning, but his intention was clear.

He wasn't marking Lan Zhan so that they would belong to each other in private; he was marking him to be known to belong to someone in public.

Lan Zhan moaned, "Wey Ying," shoved his love backwards into the bed, and practically fell on top of him. It took a few breaths to get their arms and legs settled into comfortable positions. Then Lan Zhan proceeded to make Wei Ying's brain shut up.

Hands, mouths, hips, and thighs worked sometimes together and sometimes in opposition to each other. If something made the other moan or gasp or breathe out words of enjoyment, the move was repeated, practiced, burned into memory, and perfected. They rolled around and around, once even falling onto the floor. Sometimes the one on top straddled a thigh, and sometimes he'd straddle the hips, and then at last, Lan Zhan settled in between Wei Ying's legs.

Lan Zhan rocked his hips slowly, and dropped his head to suck on a nipple while below him Wei Ying woke up out of the fog. "Oh."

"Do you like it?" Lan Zhan mumbled around the nipple.

"I like it very much, but if you don't stop, I'm going to embarrass myself."

Lan Zhan rocked his hips harder. "Do you want to?" He looked up into wide eyes. "Or do you want me to stop?"