46. Extras 4: Wedding Night

A/N: Not Safe For Work.

I mean it.

Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi entered their new home together, hand in hand

Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi entered their new home together, hand in hand. It was a fine home, a proper home, with a room for socializing, and rooms for children, and a music room, and a workshop, and their bedroom all surrounding a courtyard filled with a serene water garden and an open air pavilion. Inside their bedroom, Wei WuXian laughed, "Lan Zhan! I attended many weddings here.... All those people...." He snorted through a giggle. "All those people know exactly what we're going to be doing in here. I wonder how many bets as to which of us is going to be on top there are."

Lan WangJi shook his head. "What we do tonight is for us alone. We don't have to do anything. Or we can do everything."

"I want everything," Wei Ying breathed, eyes going glassy with want and need. "Lan Zhan. I want you to come inside me."

"Your Core."

"Is sufficient to heal me if necessary. There are plenty of cut sleeves who don't have Cores who do this." He untied his sash and let it fall to the ground. "Don't you want me? Don't you want to know what it feels like to be inside me?" He untied his outer robe and let it slide down his shoulders. "I want it, Lan Zhan. I ache for it." Another robe slithered to the floor.

"Want it," his love growled.

"Then take it,"Wei WuXian whispered, and untied the next two layers. "Give yourself to me." A firm kiss stole his breath, his attention, his will. Somehow, he found himself lying naked on their bridal bed, the red quilt covered by Lan Zhan's liquid resistant sheet.

Lan Zhan knelt between his legs, "If it hurts, tell me. Can try to ease the pain." And then a finger, covered in oil, pressed slowly into his body.

"Well, that feels weird," Wei WuXian wondered aloud. "Not unpleasant, just... cold? I'm sure it will warm up soon enough, though. Yes, this is definitely weird. It doesn't feel good yet. Isn't it supposed to feel good? It doesn't feel bad... not really. Just I was ooph!" A second slippery finger was pushing its way inside. "All right now. That's... well, that's... Lan Zhan? You're much bigger than this, aren't you? It feels so tight already, are you going to fit?"

"Wei Ying, stop talking."

"I can't help it, Lan Zhan. I've got two fingers in my ass, and it feels...."

"Does it hurt?"

"Hurt? Not really. It's uncomfortable a bit. Just a bit!" he hurriedly reassured when the fingers ceased their movement. "It's more of a burning sensation, like a stretching really hard right before sword practice kind of burn? But inside. Because you're the one stretching me. Inside." He made an unintelligible noise. "You really are stretching me, aren't you? I can feel it. I can feel your fingers opening up." He held up a hand and scissored his index and middle fingers open and closed. "Like this? Is this what you're doing?"