35. Rabbits, Part II

Wei Ying slid his hand a bit lower. Wiry hair brushing his fingertips over scorching hot and slightly damp skin. Almost the same feeling he had when he did this to himself.

Almost the same?

How can it be almost the same? Touching his own hair did not give rise to these overwhelming sensations.

Which shattered as Lan Zhan abruptly knelt up and back onto his heels. "We don't have to do that if you don't want it," Wei Ying tried to reassure his love all the while his brain screamed, I want it.

"Want," Lan Zhan reached up, removed his guan, and untied his forehead ribbon. It hung limply in his hands; golden eyes bored into silver.

Wei Ying knew he was supposed to understand what Lan Zhan was saying with his eyes: he had no idea. What was so important about that forehead ribbon again? The answer flirted into his head and then ran away; Lan Zhan's hands were untying the strings holding his trousers up. "Yes," he begged, sitting up himself. "Yes, I want to see all of you. Touch all of you." The pants were shoved down to puddle around knees. "Fuck." Wei Ying forced his eyes to remain looking at Lan Zhan's face. Peripheral vision let him see everything. "You're beautiful. So beautiful. Can I touch you? Please let me touch you?"

"Yes."

Wei Ying's mouth dried of saliva; he let his gaze wander as it would. Down that strong neck to perfectly muscled shoulders and pectorals. Lower to an abdomen glistening with sweat. Lower, lower. He choked on a sudden mouthful of spit. "You're huge. You're beautiful. I never thought that a man would be beautiful, but you are." One hand reached up to trace along a pulsing vein lightly. "So soft and so hard," he breathed. He closed his hand lightly around the base and squeezed lightly. "I've never touched another man like this. It's like doing it to myself but backwards. Do you like it?"

Lan Zhan's eyes were wild. "Wei Ying," he panted.

Wei Ying let his hand stroke up the shaft and twirled his thumb around the little bead of liquid pearling at the top. "This is." Whatever he was going to say was cut off by a bruising kiss.

"Take your trousers off," Lan Zhan begged through the kiss. "Want to touch Wei Ying, too."

It took a bit of wiggling around before two sets of trousers were unceremoniously thrown onto the floor. Wei Ying had supposed in his many day dreams, that one of them should be lying down while the other sat next to him and gave him pleasure. Then they'd clean up and switch positions. Or maybe they'd both be on their sides. He had never once dreamed that they'd be kneeling facing each other, trying to remain upright when a particularly strong kiss knocked them off balance. Sensations were disjointed; Wei Ying was keenly aware of the hand stroking him. And just as aware, but more of an afterthought, that palm sweat and semen did not mix nicely; the friction was getting painful. Not painful enough to want to stop what he was doing to go hunting down a vial of oil, though. "Love this," he gasped once his mouth was freed long enough to form actual words. Lan Zhan responded by lowering his head and biting a convenient shoulder. "Shit that feels good. Don't stop." There was more babbling, but his entire world collapsed down to what was happening with his hand and Lan Zhan's hand. "So good, so good. Fuck!" He trembled through his orgasm, thighs protesting having to keep him from falling. Lan Zhan followed soon after; Wei Ying felt the jets splashing on his belly, squishing through his fist.

In the silence pierced only by ragged breathing, Wei Ying regathered his thoughts and composure. "That was fun."

"Messy."

Wei Ying looked down at the translucent liquid dripping down onto the sheets and laughed helplessly. "I thought it was annoying having to wash out my pants. If we have to wash our sheets every morning? There has to be another way." He got a look for that. Cleaning up, Wei Ying stole glances at his lover. You didn't laugh when we were done. How badly did they hurt you? There were no mentions of physical punishment in the rumors about the jades. But rumors left many details out as well as adding fiction.