*9: Moon Talk

Click.

And the lights turned off, painting the daycare in a dark blue overlay. Hideous timing, am I right?

You felt "Suns" grip tighten. And not only a second later, you were dropped, landing on your ass. There goes that moment of calm.
Oh wait-
You immediately scurry back on your feet, taking a few steps back, you just remembered the issue here. Doing this, seemed to make Moons smile wider, metaphorically.

"Aww Sun actually did it? Pathetic...." You heard Moons voice, it was mocking. Either you or Sun? You couldn't tell.
No wonder Sun was so adamant on his Moon distaste, the poor thing's getting made fun of for being friendly.
"Fucking..-" You mumbled, about to say something, but you got interrupted, good thing too; you had no idea what you planned to say.
"Hmm? Are you mad at me for the lights turning off? Tsk, tsk. You know that isn't my fault Darling."
You would've been at least a little flattered by the nickname if it didn't sound so condescending.

You were about to say something in response, but you were really running out of material here. You couldn't let your pride down, and kiss ass, but at the same time saying anything could've gotten you beat.

"What's that expression for? You wouldn't mind me being here if you weren't so. . ." Moon trailed off slowly, dragging along the final word, and you felt his stare directly at your forehead, though it would've been more embarrassing for you if he finished the sentence.

"Me?" You asked in disbelief, the hypocrisy was hurdling irk waves at you, "-Nobody turns the lights off purposely because they don't like you." You hissed, before your expression cringed a bit, you'd wish you didn't say that.
"That's the point."
.  .  . Uh? You eyed him carefully, as best you could in the dark at least.
"Not being liked?" You paraphrased, it was either the absurdity of it all, or the fact that you didn't quite think he was completely sincere.
"Yes..! Shame. . Thought you would've caught on." Yeah that was bullshit, no hidden undertones there. Every glow opacity change in his eyes always told you that he was messing with you, it's so often now that it's just offensive.
"I... I just don't expect many people to enjoy other's distaste."

His face plate swayed slowly, your suddenly cowering voice wasn't expected, you weren't the best at keeping a constant emotion or personality, maybe he could use that later. You looked up from the floor, and he let out a hum, he wasn't going to let you catch him in thought."I love it."
"A-ha. So, I'm that case, you're saying you aren't misunderstood?" You were a little sarcastic, but you did think about it before.
You jumped a little when Moon hissed, as in offended you would even think about saying that.
"Misunderstood?" He repeated, with more venom and unbelief than you could've spat. "-No. I'm exactly what they say I am." He took a strange pride in saying this, like all the titles were a compliment. An award.
"Well you didn't seem fully-"
Deranged. You were going to say deranged; you didn't, you shut yourself up the second you saw him shift towards you, you instinctively took a step back.

"I'm a monster Y/n. And trust me when I say, I love that title." Moon sounded defensive if anything, like anyone was daring to combat the statement, well in a way...
"It just seems a little..." You trailed off, your expression cringing as you almost ran your mouth.
A sharp static sound ran through his voice box, distaste maybe?
In one swift motion he lifts you by the collar on your shirt, your hands instinctively holding onto his wrists, your feet tried to plant on ground, feeling nothing gave you a shiver of panic.
"I have no reason to hurt you Y/n. But if I ever do, You're dead." His voice was hasty, but low, a slight whisper.
"Do you hear me Y/n? I'll f̶̣̌̈́ủ̷̫̦͊c̶̘̚ķ̵̦̀i̸̯̺͊ǹ̷̼̉g̸̢͓̎ kill you."