30: The Last Week

-
(Aaaahhhh, I'm mclovin this story so far, really enjoying it, and HYPING MYSELF UP! For what's to come..)

-
Across the next two weeks, 'Guy' brought you places almost every other day, and half the time it wasn't even in the plex. You even went bowling for him!
Having said that, there was only one thing you were worried about now.

You were worried of the news you may need to tell Sun and Moon.
-

~Friday/June-16/2034/5:45AM~

You've been holding this off, until the last week. After today, it's the weekend, then... just 5 more days.
Why have you been holding off on telling them? Because you didn't know how they'd react.

To be completely honest. . . A part of you really hoped the news would upset them. That sounds bad, doesn't it?
I mean, either way, you brought this up before. So hopefully, they shouldn't be too shocked.

It was 15 minutes past the start of your shift, and you got to the daycare. You brought some candy for the kids, and some stickers for the attendants. A way to say sorry, perhaps? Or maybe so you have something to give, if you disappoint everyone.
'Cut it out Y/n. They won't miss you. It won't be soon before they forget, after all, you aren't close to them.' You thought to reassure yourself. Which unsurprisingly didn't really help.

You didn't hear any children. Ugh, what a drag. This means, the daycare will just have you, and... whichever twin is ou- oh man. 'Yes, I won't ignore the fact that the lights are off, but...' You started contemplating, leaning on the door outside of the main daycare play-place. 'Who's would I want to tell this to? Sun might ask a bunch of questions, and Moon might get real snarky... or, Sun would be the most reassuring, and Moon just wouldn't care.'

. . . Moon it is.
'Okay, I love Sun and all, but I don't need any kind of emotions right now. And hey! If Moon pisses me off, then I won't feel bad anymore.'

Sun it is..? 'I dunno, I wouldn't mind being reassured. Aahhh, screw it. It depends on the situation.'

You pushed in the door, sitting down as you usually do, trying to act like it was just another day to you. Thankfully there wasn't anyone- sorry, thankfully Moon, wasn't out and about. Nobody was cleaning, or... etcetera. You know, other things.

Hey! Maybe if Moon doesn't bother you, you could talk to Sun instead!
'Wait... but who says I need to tell them in the morning? If I do it after the kids leave... I can angrily storm out when something bad happens!'
There are just some situations where procrastination is a dandy sin.

"Oh, that's odd."
You heard a 'voice' say. Twisting your chair, you look behind you. Moon was just chilling on the net, and a few moments after you look back, he continues speaking.
"Hmm. . . You seem unusually anxious, Y/n. Also late. "

You turned back towards the desk, tapping the desk for a minute before looking at a fake watch on your wrist. "Oh wow, look at the time! Shucks, guess we can't carry on this conversation!" A wide grin spread on your face, and if almost like magic, the music started to play, and the lights slowly turned on. After Moon glitching for a second, there was a loud thud, and Sun fell from Moons little resting point.

"Aww, I hate when he leaves me in high places." Sun whined, taking a few more seconds, before sitting up.
"I'm surprised you fell- you okay?" You asked, turning to him. "I fell because he let go last second! The audacity- Yeah! I'm fine!" Sun smilied at you-like always- It didn't seem quite as happy as always, but then again, he just fell from 9 feet up.

"Did you sleep in?" He asked after a few seconds. "Uhm... no? I just had to go to the store quickly, sorry."
When he tilted his head slightly, you smiled and pulled out the bag. "Alright fine. I got you two separate sticker sheets, like.. 6 of them. And I got a bunch of treats for the kids, avoiding the allergies that the papers said they had."

Sun was barely able to say anything, when sounds of kids clamoring got louder. "Aww! Thank you! I'll be back to thank you- but I'll be back! Soon! I think!" He spoke out to you, while quickly making his way to balcony. He was looking back at you while speaking, so he almost got banged into that one play structure, but you tried to not laugh.
...Not too loud at least.

-
When the day flew by, you started getting slightly nauseated. Mainly by the fact that the day went by so quickly, even if you weren't having that much fun, and you had no idea how Sun would react!
You wanted him to not get mad, but it'd be slightly depressing if he didn't care.
Sun went up to the desk, and you sighed. "Hey Sun, can we talk?" He seemed a little concerned.. and confused by this, and your expression wasn't helping.

"Yeah! Course!" He responded. You nodded, then continued to talk.
"You see- I'm quitting this job, or... moving on from it. I just found an amazing opportunity, you know?"

The animatronics' body language switched up immediately, his rays sank in a bit, shoulders completely dropped, and tension layered immediately. "You.. why?" Sun asked, his voice strangely quiet, and soft, but also he sounded betrayed.

"I told you I would when I first got here... and this is a really good opportunity! I'm sorry..-" You felt a bit ashamed.
"But! Uh.. maybe-!"
"Sun, you can't convince me, I already put in my 2 weeks notice a while ago." You cut him off.

A moment of silence was shared, and the tension was killing you. "Okay, how about I make a deal with you?" You started. "If I don't like the job, I'll try to come back. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'll be back in 1 to 2 years, but if I don't return, well- you know." You tried to make him feel better, but you really didn't want to tell him anything that might not happen.

He nodded, "Yeah... uhm... Okay..! Sounds good! I- Oh wow! Look at that! Uhhh... I am running out of battery! Whoops! See you- tomorrow then..!" He said with a sort of fake energy, before walking back to his room, slowly, with his head hung low.

-
(That took forever, ik- but- my excuse of the day- month, is, someone said something in my notifications, and it made me feel bad. And I lost motivation. LMAO. IM SERIOUS. THAT.. HAPPENED. WHOOPS!!!)