18: Friday Morning

(Nevermind the drops are 7'10 👌)

(also, Im on a small lil break- not that it matters- but ill be working on stories a little less)

___
You felt Moon tense up quickly. He seemed conflicted.
"I was not expecting that big of a reaction-" You mumble.
Moon glared down at you.
"The hell did you say?"

There wasnt any indication of a certain emotion in his voice, so you had no idea how to feel.
"Oh Uhm- Which part? The safety part or the reaction bit-"
Right as he was about to pull his hand out of yours, you tightened your grip. "Fuck no. You are staying right here buddy. Im not letting you leave my side."

"I wasnt going to? Your hand is just outrageously sweaty."
"...You can feel that?"
"I can feel a lot of things."
You pause. Biting your lip slightly. Not knowing if you want to continue with the sentence you planned to say.

"Uhm- Ya'know Moon- You're actually... Pretty nice to hangout with.."
He stopped walking and you stopped to stay by his side.
Now he seemed- Just lost in thought.

You continued to talk. "I mean- You dont seem at all threatening to me."
"I have no reason to- Besides, Sun's a bitch and all, But cares about you a lot, If I scare you away, I would never hear the end of it."
"We are literally holding hands right now. I know that's not your only reason."
"What? No. I-"

He was cut off by footsteps, someone walking down the halls. And 'shocker' it was Freddy.
He stared at the two of you for a second, Looking confused, and maybe even dumbfounded.
"Not a word Bear Boy, Not. A. Word." Moon snarled.

You go back to dragging him once again. You felt irritation radiating off of Moon, But you didnt exactly care. He wasnt going to do shit about it anyways.

Eventually, Of course, you reache the front of the plex. You let go of Moons hand and turn to face him. "Well then, I bid my goodbyes."
"If we meet again." Yup. His voice was laced with irritation and sarcasm.
____

It took only one day after that for the pizza plex to open back up again, which means you only had a one day break.
Which wasnt a bad thing, a break is a break. Sure, it would be nice if it lasted longer, but thats fine.

That day, you really only sat around, and even ordered food online. If you were only off for one day, no way would you put that to waste.
But that doesnt really matter does it?

Anyhow, You did your normal 'Prepare for work' thing, waking up, eating, Yada-Yada-Yada. Again, It really doesn't matter.
You pause at the door. Your hand on the handle, right about to throw the door open.

You let out a sigh, before rushing to the kitchen, and grabbing a small bag of chips, holding it in your mouth, as you use your other hands to grab your keys, backpack and phone.

____
Today you were being a tad more smart about it. You normally spent a good amount of the days working, but there was also and hour or two where you did Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And your phone was getting... Boring? Never thought you'd say that.

Anyways, You never need to bring a whole backpack, but today, you deicided to start bringing lots of to entertain you. Like a personal laptop, a sketchbook, a notebook, a pencil case with 'general supplies' etc. To at least seem like you're working.

You also felt in a really good mood that day. A strangly good mood. Not for much of a reason, you just woke up, rather happy.
Yes, that is a good thing.

Not long later, you were already pulling up to the plex. You put everything in your bag, and made your way inside.

A few workers looked over to you, a tad bit of curiosity on their faces. It was Friday, which means you'd be clocking in earlier then the rest of week. Around 5:30. Given the fact that you worked in solely the daycare, A good amount of employees barely ever see you. Some never even knew you existed.
Which is all fine and dandy. As long as they didnt think of you as a Trasspasser, its okay.

You eventually made your way to the daycare. Which didnt take too long, given its close proximity to the entrance.
Walking through that area, made you finally realize how fucking big the daycare is. The main... Area, Is huge on its own.

'Hm... The plex looks so.. Cool without all the lights on.'
There was still awhile before guests would start arriving, and only the neon, decorative lights were on.

You slowly opened a wooden door, it was nice and quiet. The door and the daycare. The music wasnt playing, and the lights were off.
The lack of presence told you, The daycare attendent was most likely charging.
The lights being off, meant Moon is out. You definitely would've felt his presence, or an eerie stare by now.

You shrug it off, and sit down at the desk. Doing your usual stuff, and pulling out the checklist, schedule and attendence sheet, to keep beside you. For easy access. Using your phone to pass some time.

After maybe... 15 Minutes, Lights flooded the room, and the daycare music began to play. It started off distorted, and slow, easing into its normal tone.
Just a tad unnerving. But what could you expect from Fazbear Co?

You lean back slightly on your chair, Looking over to the balcony. Sun didn't seem to be out yet, but it seemed to be too long for him to still be charging. And normally by now, he would at least welcome you back to work.

You started get lost in thought, not long after, You heard a loud crash past the curtains. You slightly raised an eyebrow, and stared at the curtains. 'The hell is he doing up there?'

Not long after, Sun opened the curtains, looking rather defeated. He sat down on the balcony, Looking like he was seconds away from crying.

"Y/NNnnnn..." He had a whiny voice.
"GoodMorning to you too?"
"I need heelllppp Pleaseee-!"
"For what?"
___

(Was the wait worth it? Nah lmao)