A2-01: Desperation

ABOA || ARCH 02

◇ABOA || ARCH 02◇

—  CHAPTER 1

Honestly, this wasn't all too bad.
Though it cut short of the phrase.
Somedays you hated it, but the days where you woke up refreshed, and unbothered, forgetting all about the Plex, without a trace of guilt to follow? Those were the good days.

Those were the days, that you could've stayed in longer.
But what's the fun, if you'd never suffered?
You deserved it anyways, aside from having friends there which... is honestly a rare sight, you ignored the begging, and downpoured mood, just for another box of cereal worth of a paycheck each week.

The job wasn't even better.
It was an office job, focusing on your mind, and with no risks of what previously could've ailed you, no risks of insanity, no risk of embarrassment.
You weren't special anymore.
You didn't work side-by-side with one of Fazbear Entertainments' productions.
There's no more. . . Attendants, around, to mess up your mind even more, and besides, for better or for worse, you had a boyfriend now.

Whatever. . . Whenever, happened with those animatronics, even if one sided, is in the past.
That's how it is.
That's how it'll stay.
Though, you'd be insane to admit you preferred the new guy. Wow, that's. . . Really wrong. Maybe you jumped the gun on this whole thing.

It's just . . . Different.
Even if there wasn't anything special going on with Moon and / or Sun, it felt. . .better? To at least be friends with them, now they probably forgot who you were.
Though technically you were never the biggest fan of your now boyfriend to begin with.
So why would you make the decision of accepting his ask-outs?
Well, to put it simply, you felt like you needed to put your mind off. . . Everything, and once you tried it out, you got a bit, attached?
And now you can't leave.
If you did, you'd feel horrible.
That counts for something being there, right?

Moving on. . .
You did pull a really stupid move. Ugh whatever.
Things took a slow, quick turn, the second Aria sent you. . .that ONE message.
It's stupid it prompted you.

It's ridiculous.

It's disgusting.

—"yo, one of the heads brought you up today in one of the meetings lol. Smtgsmtg about wishing you could've gotten promoted, but uh, the actual weekly update: 'meber "daycare worker A" I said existed? Idk I might be deluwu but they've gotten far enough with ur actual bfs to befriend even sleep frrek, FYI :p (at leats i think dnt quote me plz i want life)"

It took you a second to understand what she meant, you haven't heard her call them your 'boyfriends' in FOREVER. Why would she tell you this-?
It had you letting out a sharp scoff, as you stood up, and decided to make a quick, stupid, stupid decision.