35: Patrol

(A/N: You know those fan fictions with like- competition for Y/n to worry about? (GGRRRR MS.PETALS I SWEAR TO GOD) yeah I just read one of those, but it actually had chapters describing them- having *fun, for like 800 words so I'm in a really... weird... [Read: pissed.] mood writing this 💫☄️)

(3000 words. BAG SECURED !! 🦾🦾🦾)

-
You would've agreed to this in the past.
That's the ONLY reason you agreed now, you've been out-of-character enough today. "Fine, you can't say anything though." It was you trying to say 'no flirting',, but Jesus does it not sound like that. "I mean-? Thats not- not that i was. . . I wasn't assuming- I. . Didnt-." You'd bet Moon was internally rolling his eyes.
"Y/n."
Your eyes flickered up again, and you gave a sheepish smile, man you haven't done that in a while either.

It's just a patrol.
A quick carry.
Uhhh... quick- getting carried.. . .
You'd be fine! Yeah, yeah, you're doing great...
-

When you were stuttering and stumbling Moon said your name to get your attention?? Why'd it sound so judgy??
What the hell is going through his head??
.

.

.
This isn't working. For trying to distract yourself from Moon, thinking about him wasn't exactly the smartest. Now you were just slightly offended, and holding on for dear life-
Wait you were what-?
Originally you did NOT have your arms under his, and wrapping up to hold his shoulders, as you kept your face right under his neck ruffles, yeah, the height fear thing was still there.
You almost instinctively let go, but thank god you came to your senses and realized your feeble little human body couldn't heal from that fall if you fell. Haha, fall, fell.

You heard a thunk, and it suddenly felt like you were balancing on more solid ground, you finally peered over Moons shoulder and- ". . . This isn't the daycare." You mumbled, your voice laced with confusion. Moon leaned down, so you could stand up on your own, "It's not." The animatronic 'answered', as you took a few steps and looked at the plex in its new dim lighting.
...Wait, you recognized this place; it's just the open area infront of the gift-shop.
Course. Sometimes you forget the daycare isn't the center of the mall.

"Thought you looked like you needed down for a moment." He was glancing around a bit, as you admired your feet on the floor. Moon was definitely looking for something, maybe this was the area the alarm went off-?
"Is that. . . I know you! You work here, right?! Only nightguards spend the night... are you oka-" You heard a deep smooth voice from behind you, and you almost jumped a mile, quickly taking a few steps and almost hiding behind Moon, "AH WHAT THE HELL? Why is there-" Someone... here-?

You went silent, your face relaxing a bit, 'Freddy..?' You were ABOUT to say, if Moon didn't say anything. "There's no one here." ..oh! They weren't talking about you, wow, you were about to feel really insecure.
"Well. . . no. Everyone is searching for Roxy, Vanessa informed us of her... stealing."
Your eyes widened, it's just like what your boss has been saying. About their..- sentience- okay, pause that thought before it gets carried out, Y/n.

A sharp static sound, from Moons' voice box. "Great, we're going back to the daycare." "Wait-" You interrupted quickly, taking a step back, "What did she steal?" You asked, it wasn't your place, you knew that; you just wanted to know if it was something to worry about!
Nosey bitch.

"After hearing Aria was going to present a speech, Roxy took a bunch of speaker papers to mess with her, but-since the party is tomorrow, we have to get them back." Wow Freddy really just spilled like that. You raised a brow, seemed kinda. . "Wow, that's mean."
"Easy to say Monty and Roxanne don't exactly. . . Like her. Aria talked about you before, it's nice to properly meet you this time, Y/n." The performer bowed a bit, it was frankly. . . Flattering, though you shouldn't get too in your head about it. At the end of the day, it's still just programmed manners.